B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #7

5 minutes ago, Mauri said:

ma pur non essendo quello che non sei, se non si può stare lontano dal vostro soggiorno a casa BF con lui, non venire qui, o non condividerla con altre ragazze

Sorry me, but howmany years old you have? Because for you it s not normal notingh, if come bf not good if call not good, you look so old, maybe RLC have to give for you make casting of girls, all lesbian and single what you thinks?😂

15 hours ago, happyone said:

Anabella is pussy timing with her significant other while bating  😏

Anabella was texting and sharing pics and videos with Rocco.  Watch the replay from around 2245 on and then watch the replay in Debby's room after Anabella is finally done with Rocco while Megan was upstairs asleep.  I was told it was very easy to see that she was texting with Rocco and not some significant other!!

1 hour ago, dontgetnone said:

I disagree.  RLC and VHTV are very different and I believe their compensation system is different as well but again neither of us knows for certain.

Look, this is an open and FRIENDLY forum where we share out individual thoughts and opinions.   Nothing more.  Let's keep it that way. 

days ago, I sent an e-mail to VHTV, to ask something, as RLC does normally they answered me after two hours, this is the answer
"Good day, Thanks for sharing your feedback with us!
Please, note they are not hiring or firing participants, they are working for themselves. We all look at them. If people don't like them, they will get less money and it will not be profitable for them to work.
Thank you for your time "
I don't know if VHTV has the same RLC contracts, but I think so

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Anabella era invio sms e la condivisione di foto e video con Rocco. Guarda il replay da circa 2.245 su e poi guardare il replay in camera di Debby dopo Anabella è finalmente fatto con Rocco, mentre Megan era al piano di sopra dormiva. Mi è stato detto che era molto facile vedere che lei era invio sms con Rocco e non qualche altro significativo !!

Come on Harley what you speak😂

1 minute ago, Theblacknight04 said:

Come on Harley what you speak😂

i was told it was very obvious.  she was all giddy and very quiet while doing everything she did with him.  after she was done she went down to Debby's room and told Debby and made the jacking off signs with her hand.  you can believe it was her significant other if you want to but i choose to believe my forum friend that it was Rocco.  Rocco doesn't give two shits about Megan and is only using her for his benefit!

1 hour ago, Theblacknight04 said:

Mi dispiace, ma quanti anni hai? Perché per te non è normale notare, se venire bf non è buono se chiamare non è buono, sembri così vecchio, forse RLC deve darti per fare casting di ragazze, tutte lesbiche e single che cosa pensi? 😂

in fact the apartment is only for girls, and I only want to see girls. I'm not gay and I'm not looking for boys, if I want to see a couple having sex, there are apartments made for them. on vhtv there should be an apartment for gay couples, go and watch it, maybe you like it

Just now, Mauri said:

infatti l'appartamento è solo per le ragazze, e ho solo voglia di vedere le ragazze. Io non sono gay e non sto cercando per i ragazzi, se voglio vedere una coppia fare sesso, ci sono appartamenti realizzati per loro. su vhtv ci dovrebbe essere un appartamento per le coppie gay, andare a guardarlo, forse ti piace

Your problem Mauri it s just for you possible see the Girls in the computer🤔 you have to be happy Rocco put up the name of Italy😂

16 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

mi è stato detto che era molto evidente. lei era tutto preso da vertigini e molto tranquilla, mentre facendo tutto quello che faceva con lui. dopo che è stato fatto scese nella stanza di Debby e ha detto Debby e ha reso il sollevamento off segni con la mano. si può credere che era il suo altro significativo se si vuole, ma ho scelto di credere il mio amico forum che era Rocco. Rocco non dà due merde circa Megan ed è solo la sua utilizza per il suo vantaggio!

So what you tell? Anabella have sometingh with Rocco?

4 minutes ago, Theblacknight04 said:

Il tuo problema Mauri è solo per te possibile vedere le ragazze al computer 🤔  devi essere felice che Rocco abbia fatto il nome dell'Italia 😂

I don't think you see women in your life, otherwise you weren't here