B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #7

8 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Anabella was texting and sharing pics and videos with Rocco.  Watch the replay from around 2245 on and then watch the replay in Debby's room after Anabella is finally done with Rocco while Megan was upstairs asleep.  I was told it was very easy to see that she was texting with Rocco and not some significant other!!

Laughing My Ass Off animated emoticon

• Like 1

Looks like Darth Damira and dark side of the force will get its ass kicked again by Not Gonna Leia and her force again tonight. About time for Damira move on to greener pastures so to speak. This is on track for the BF controlled nowheresville with Fiby !!!

38 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAA FIBY 😉

Image result for standing ovation gifImage result for standing ovation gif

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Looks like Darth Damira and dark side of the force will get its ass kicked again by Not Gonna Leia and her force again tonight. About time for Damira move on to greener pastures so to speak. This is on track for the BF controlled nowheresville with Fiby !!!

Make up your mind --wishy washy 😏

4 minutes ago, happyone said:

Make up your mind --wishy washy 😏

Fiby just told her leave her alone, and she quit drinking. But it was good while it lasted. Since this night is most likey an bust I am going back and watch Belle and Gina speak English to Nate, Gina is getting quite lit and becoming very animated. Much interesting than this same old shit here.

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Fiby just told her leave her alone, and she quit drinking. But it was good while it lasted. Since this night is most likey an bust I am going back and watch Belle and Gina speak English to Nate, Gina is getting quite lit and becoming very animated. Much interesting than this same old shit here.

hate to correct you but OT is not Gina with Belle and Nate its Angelica