B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #4 / August #1

il y a 2 minutes, Noldus a dit :

Looks like they went to the roof or the beach. They had two glasses and a bottle of wine when they left 😉

Why would they go to the beach at this hour? And why bother putting up the cameras when the girls can decide to go off-cam anytime they like & for as long as they like?

RLC's girls management is just shit. And these girls are return recycle girls. Either they entertain the audience or you bin them.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Why would they go to the beach at this hour? And why bother putting up the cameras when the girls can decide to go off-cam anytime they like & for as long as they like?

RLC's girls management is just shit. And these girls are return recycle girls. Either they entertain the audience or you bin them.

You never walked on the sand in the morning, watching the waves and listening to music?
If I understand correctly, you are part of the team that has never lived in your life and you just came out of your cave, is that it? 😁

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Maybe to see the lovely sunrise there ? 

il y a 51 minutes, moos54 a dit :

You never walked on the sand in the morning, watching the waves and listening to music?
If I understand correctly, you are part of the team that has never lived in your life and you just came out of your cave, is that it? 😁

Can you please just read what I posted? I said 'at this hour'? You go to the beach at 3-4am to do what you just said?

In short, what i am trying to say that the girls are cam girls. They should do their jobs as cam girls. They are not here strictly for their own vacations or GOV. We all know this is a load of bullshit.

18 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Can you please just read what I posted? I said 'at this hour'? You go to the beach at 3-4am to do what you just said?

In short, what i am trying to say that the girls are cam girls. They should do their jobs at cam girls. They are not here strictly for their own vacations or GOV. We all know this is a load of bullshit.

they left 0724  
And you are wrong about the cam girls, the whole idea behind RLC was that it should be the most natural daily chores. Unfortunately, it has taken a direction towards show and masturbation in front of the camera, based on all the feedback and requirements that appear here among others. We demand more and more "action" from the girls and they have nothing else to do than the shows. Some go further than others, such as this group we have in B4 now, otherwise it has been linked to parties with alcohol etc.

It seems that restrictions have been placed on arbitrary male visits, as we saw earlier, via Tinder dates etc.
Now only scheduled visits by girlfriends or "good friends" 

• Like 3