B5 COV Belle & Nate General Topic July 2019 #4 / August / September

On 8/12/2019 at 1:41 AM, HarleyFatboy said:

i'm talking about the camera that is directly at the end of the bed and you being a watcher of RLC should know exactly what camera i'm talking about!

There is no camera directly at the end of the bed, there is one filming from the side at an angle and it doesnt cut off anything, then there is one in the ceiling.

4 minutes ago, Fagen said:

There is no camera directly at the end of the bed, there is one filming from the side at an angle and it doesnt cut off anything, then there is one in the ceiling.

is the camera in the ceiling filming straight down the bed from the foot of the bed to the head of the bed???  i swear, you millennials are all alike!

il y a 1 minute, HarleyFatboy a dit :

is the camera in the ceiling filming straight down the bed from the foot of the bed to the head of the bed???  i swear, you millennials are all alike!

No the end of the bed is cut off so not all the bed is covered. 3/4 of the bed is in view.

1 minute ago, Daleys said:

No the end of the bed is cut off so not all the bed is covered. 3/4 of the bed is in view.

what an ordeal this has been........geez!  never mind everyone, i don't care if the camera is cutting off 1/4 of the bed anymore so you people can deal with it!!