B5 COV Belle & Nate General Topic July 2019 #4 / August / September

On 8/20/2019 at 10:28 PM, HarleyFatboy said:

3 months is to much for any of them no matter who they are!

Absolutely,bet even the couples get bored after the first couple months.Two months and then only return after one year would be the ideal.

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

two months and never to be seen again would be ideal in my opinion

Probably,but Come on Harley..is rlc.They keep bringing girls for the 3,4,5 time and they stay 3,4 extremely long painful months.Sadly We know how it works lol.

Just now, ze81 said:

Probably,but Come on Harley..is rlc.They keep bringing girls for the 3,4,5 time and they stay 3,4 extremely long painful months.Sadly We know how it works lol.

it's very sad indeed Ze!  yes seeing the same girls over and over again is painful to say the least.  it should always be a new cast as far as i'm concerned.

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I guess that is not ok as long as you don't really like them that much---

But do you really feel that way when it is someone you fancy. ???

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

it's very sad indeed Ze!  yes seeing the same girls over and over again is painful to say the least.  it should always be a new cast as far as i'm concerned.

I disagree, Harley,. some of us that actually watch and have a subscription like some of these girls to stay longer and come back several times. 

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

I guess that is not ok as long as you don't really like them that much---

But do you really feel that way when it is someone you fancy. ???

Even if is someone i like,lets say rose,jas i still think the same,no matter who it is..i wouldn't go as ar as Harley(regard them only come two months and don't return)that i don't agree,But any couple(no matter who it is)should only stay max two months..then there are a lot of others couples for the rest of year and then after one year..the couple can return.

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

I disagree, Harley,. some of us that actually watch and have a subscription like some of these girls to stay longer and come back several times. 

And others actualy watch and have a subs to see,enjoy diferent couples and not to watch they same ones again and again.Your point is as valid as my one.I understand your point and hope you understand my point also,both perfect valid.

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

And others actualy watch and have a subs to see,enjoy diferent couples and not to watch they same ones again and again.Your point is as valid as my one.I understand your point and hope you understand my point also,both perfect valid.

I was not just talking about couples, I was talking about all the participants (girls) as well 

Just now, happyone said:

I was not just talking about couples, I was talking about all the participants (girls) as well 

For me is the same stuff,couples or girls should stay two months then return after one year,plenty of other girls to arrive and stay in the year.i like several girls but don't want them to stay 3 months and then return again after lets say six months go stay more two,three months.Only one time a year makes it more special and less boring and and less prone to boredom,But again others may enjoy to see the same girls all the time,it's a matter of tastes.What i say is just what i want to see or not as user,you the same,Harley the same,and everyone else the same.