B5 COV Belle & Nate General Topic July 2019 #4 / August / September

10 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Everytime i see this gif it reminds me of Ulyana ir looks just like her.

OT I like Ulyana as well and she reminds me of that other resident Nica who I wish Belle💗 had got more involved with in B4. However out of Nica, Ulyana and Mila, it would be Ms Kunis every time 😃 - ultra cute, ultra gorgeous, ultra sexy.

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

OT I like Ulyana as well and she reminds me of that other resident Nica who I wish Belle💗 had got more involved with in B4. However out of Nica, Ulyana and Mila, it would be Ms Kunis every time 😃 - ultra cute, ultra gorgeous, ultra sexy.

now this.....we can agree on!

Man..this kinda kills the wish i had to see Rose in COV with a partner,she probably will just do the usual..join one of Barca girls house and do the shows😔.To bad,she is hot and would be great to see her with a partner in a diferent situation.

4 hours ago, ze81 said:

Man..this kinda kills the wish i had to see Rose in COV with a partner,she probably will just do the usual..join one of Barca girls house and do the shows😔.To bad,she is hot and would be great to see her with a partner in a diferent situation.

Not even sure if she has a bf. Don't think she has, least not a steady one.

8 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Not even sure if she has a bf. Don't think she has, least not a steady one.

Hope she has one,last time she was in Barca(b4)she brought a dude to house and then she leaved with him the rest of night,and she was out a lot,think she was dating someone.Think she and Anna are the two girls i wish more to see with their partners in a COV place.If Rose just joins again the girls houses then will just be the same stuff as always.Lets wait and see for what she is in,could be she just come for some days and will leave with B&N.