B5 COV Belle & Nate General Topic July 2019 #4 / August / September

the problem with repeats is that after a week, 2 weeks at the most, you're already bored with them.  yes, you get excited when you see them again but very very shortly after that, you wish it was a totally new girl.........at least that is how it always was for me.

I can agree that some like a shorter limit of 2 months,  but with hindsight, sometimes it takes the participants close to a month to become accustomed to the cams, so 

you are cutting down your voyeur time with those participants.  And at the same time,  I think you, as well as others have noticed a possible shortage new willing participants (ones that fit the RLC model)--so

shortening the stay of willing participants from 3 months or longer to 2 months and restricting the return to 1 year, will decrease the participation pool, and that could lead to

less apartments being filled.  How often have I heard the complaint the the other bedroom in this apartment is not filled---could be the reason I just stated.  

i don't think there is a shortage of girls out there.  i think RLC is too damn lazy to hustle up new talent and if a bed is not occupied then that is how RLC want's it.  how many girls are in B4 right now,  5??  6 or 7 girls is way too many girls for that house!

11 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i don't think there is a shortage of girls out there.  i think RLC is too damn lazy to hustle up new talent and if a bed is not occupied then that is how RLC want's it.  how many girls are in B4 right now,  5??  6 or 7 girls is way too many girls for that house!

There are 5 girls, and I guess RLC realized that 6 or 7 was too many, hence the reduction. 

4 hours ago, phantomcapsnet said:

the managers of Barca apartments are in vacations. plus the current casting is doing very well.

Yes why pay for 7 when they can pay for 5 who are doing everything RLC could wish? When B4 opened I questioned whether it would work with 7 girls because for really great watching all girls must be on board. OK I don't watch much of B4 unless Belle💗 is there but day after day I see them doing what most people hope. 

I have been very busy all day so I missed WonderBelle💗 earlier but she gave some great views while bating. It was especially good to see her bate for the camera in line and pointing down at the bed as normally she goes for teh corner camera so ...

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Sexy Belle :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

sexy mila kunis GIF

Better Than Mila

On 8/23/2019 at 7:36 PM, HarleyFatboy said:

Who cares if RLC now has ten or eleven of these show girls in cast. Real talents were rare in this apartment anyway. 

What really worries me is how little is improving with the couple Apartments or that there's not a single roomate apartment left. I think meanwhile we see that the lost of 2/3 of there Apartments also results some financial problems. Maybe RLC just can't afford it anymore to waste money on useless show girls. 

Just now, Alladino said:

Who cares if RLC now has ten or eleven of these show girls in cast. Real talents were rare in this apartment anyway. 

What really worries me is how little is improving with the couple Apartments or that there's not a single roomate apartment left. I think meanwhile we see that the lost of 2/3 of there Apartments also results some financial problems. Maybe RLC just can't afford it anymore to waste money on useless show girls. 

i am not and never was in favor of the showgirls.  what RLC needs is genuine girls that don't put on the stupid shows they do.  they need to get away from the kiddie shows all together!

i'm sure RLC is going through tough times financially but they know how it is to start out small and work their way up.  As for wasting money on useless showgirls, they can't afford not to because that is what most people seem to want.  it would be a big mistake unfortunately if they were to get away from the "show" type girls but i really wish they would and go back to the basics of how they originally started out.

35 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i am not and never was in favor of the showgirls.  what RLC needs is genuine girls that don't put on the stupid shows they do.  they need to get away from the kiddie shows all together!

i'm sure RLC is going through tough times financially but they know how it is to start out small and work their way up.  As for wasting money on useless showgirls, they can't afford not to because that is what most people seem to want.  it would be a big mistake unfortunately if they were to get away from the "show" type girls but i really wish they would and go back to the basics of how they originally started out.

I think meanwhile it's pretty clear that the shows are all that will remain of RLC. The message was sent by RLC when they placed Leora all alone in a former couple apartment.  It's over. 

My subscription expires in about two weeks. I don't see any reason to pay for RLC anymore. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Alladino said:

The message was sent by RLC when they placed Leora all alone in a former couple apartment.  It's over. 

Don't you think one of their first thoughts was "We must get our superstar somewhere as quickly as possible"? I don't think this was her first choice of location either but look at her audiences relative to everyone else.

When a business suffers a sudden shock - and I have been in one that did (and yes that was caused by government) - then of course they will take a while to get back. They'd love Nelly, Chloe etc. to have couples apartments elsewhere but it will take time but it is hard to get the right people.