B5 COV Belle & Nate General Topic July 2019 #4 / August / September

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Opinions vary now don't they Ze !!!! RLC has superstars I'm sorry you were so late to the party or you would know better. 

For someone who spends far more time watching these superstars, than you do watching the ones you just named, One would have to think that maybe you should rethink just what is your definition of a superstar.

Are you sure you watched rlc and this girls for more time than me Tes..I am paid user(without interruption)sinse maybe 2015,that's a lot of shows😂.But Well is indeed a matter of definition thats very true, for some are stars for others could not be,some could find Forest Gump a masterpiece others a ok ish movie.

Just now, ze81 said:

Are you sure you watched rlc and this girls for more time than me Tes..I am paid user(without interruption)sinse maybe 2015,that's a lot of shows😂.But Well is indeed a matter of definition thats very true, for some are stars for others could not be,some could find Forest Gump a masterpiece others a ok ish movie.

yes I am sure, I started with RLC when they had a 3 trial for $1.49 in 2013 and 3 apartments.

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL he is like that Fagen and it's already been seen by many!  i can promise you that after this little experience on RLC, he and Belle won't be an item long!

Like I said he is not like that, im going by what I have seen so far from him  🙂

Unless they invite him he is going to stay by himself out of the room.

Just now, Fagen said:

Is this because there isnt so much activity here that it can run longer than the others like b4 b2 b1 who gets locked after 30 pages ?

No we would have locked this thread as well, but they are leaving in then next couple days, so we decided rather making another thread we would let this run it's course. 

Start over again with the new tenants.

Just now, Thestarider said:

yes I am sure, I started with RLC when they had a 3 trial for $1.49 in 2013 and 3 apartments.

Ok,that's old as fok,i took two more years,but the question is..were you a paid user sinse then or just from time to time(sometime paid others just watching the free cams..)in my case i joined arround 2015 and always premium,so who watched more will depend this,no doubts you seen older residents that i only seen in pics or people talking about them,no doubts Regard that.

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Is this because there isnt so much activity here that it can run longer than the others like b4 b2 b1 who gets locked after 30 pages ?

it's because they are always somewhere else and if they are at home, the only one that watches them is you know who lol

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

No we would have locked this thread as well, but they are leaving in then next couple days, so we decided rather making another thread we would let this run it's course. 

Start over again with the new tenants.

Okay good idea