B5 COV Belle & Nate General Topic July 2019 #4 / August / September

25 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

if he keeps away from them then that would be ok.  what i don't like to read is where he is copping his feels on the other girls when Belle is not looking.....not ok in my book.

Don't worry he is not like that 🙂

29 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Well he is staying having dinner with the girls, don't see why he would leave 🙂
The girls can have fun in the bedroom if they want and he can stay in the LR, is how they usually do it when girls been visiting b5, except when Megan and her bf was there and they had the foursome.

He joined in last time Naomi was there. It depends on a few things and there's limited room on the bed. He's only ever done things with Megan but hey if the girls and Belle💗 are OK with it, it is entirely up to them.

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

2 things....

1st thing.....is someone going to create a new general chat thread?  this one is at 32 pages.

2nd thing......the question is, is Nate going to leave when B2 gets there or is he going to stay and ogle at the girls?

Nope, this is from July, so it's runs four more days... 

I think in my other life, I did something very bad, otherwise I can't understand why I'm still deserving all this, BB won't offend you, but I'll have a big party when Belle leaves RLC, for those who are about to say why I watch it , rest assured, on VHTV there are very interesting parties

• Upvote 1

Looks like the group from B-2 has made a final visit to Belle for some kind of farewell get together on Belle's bed. 

There are 4 longtime superstars of RLC all of them very special in their own right,

Sophisticated Sophie the Professor, Magnificent Mila all Mighty , Bodacious Belle the Brave One, Naomi the Naughty

and there is well...…….FIBY ?????

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

A super star..Cristiano Ronaldo,Messi,Angelina Jolie,this are superstars.Cam sites residents that do scrip shows..no superstars in my book😂.

Opinions vary now don't they Ze !!!! RLC has superstars I'm sorry you were so late to the party or you would know better. 

For someone who spends far more time watching these superstars, than you do watching the ones you just named, One would have to think that maybe you should rethink just what is your definition of a superstar.