B5 COV Belle & Nate General Topic July 2019 #4 / August / September

Just now, ze81 said:

Wouldn't be surprised if they were changing the cams positions to get more close view of open legs to cams and ass up,sad times.

LOL gotta be able to catch those open legs and that ass pointing to the sky........i don't think sad is the right name though, more like whorendess 🙂

• Upvote 1

Belle und Nate sind "Schall und Rauch"  sie sind weg und das ist sehr gut !

Aktuell ist Angelina 
Auf das sie aus #B3 eine Lusthöhle macht.😄

Belle and Nate are 'sonic and smoke' they are gone and that is very good!

Currently Angelina is
Hope she makes #B3 a pleasure cave.

50 minutes ago, Mauri said:

in reality it is not so wrong to have an apartment with only one girl, it is closer to what the voyeur is, without shows like in the other apartments

We already have two apartments like that and one is already incredibly lame with Leora. We don't need ANOTHER one like that.

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Abbiamo già due appartamenti del genere e uno è già incredibilmente zoppo con Leora. Non abbiamo bisogno di UN ALTRO come quello.

I prefer to see an apartment like Leora rather than apartments for 3 or 7 girls who always do sex shows or become lesbians when they arrive

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

We already have two apartments like that and one is already incredibly lame with Leora. We don't need ANOTHER one like that.

don't you think Leora's apartment is lame because she chooses to make it lame?  you are right that y'all don't need another Leora apartment and with Angelina that is exactly what your going to have.  Right now they are setting up the cameras the way Angelina wants them, when they are done the apartment will be online and you will see whether it's a good thing or a bad thing.  one thing is for sure, you will not see Angelina fucking some dude in the apartment and you will most likely still have your stupid showgirls visiting and putting on their lame ass shows.

1 hour ago, Mauri said:

in reality it is not so wrong to have an apartment with only one girl, it is closer to what the voyeur is, without shows like in the other apartments

The problem is that is also shows,look at the other house with only one girl..is the same thing as barca houses but even worst.For me what is closer to voyeur is to have real couple living in houses,to watch them with their friends,not knowing what will happen or not.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

The problem is that is also shows,look at the other house with only one girl..is the same thing as barca houses but even worst.For me what is closer to voyeur is to have real couple living in houses,to watch them with their friends,not knowing what will happen or not.

i would agree with that as long as it wasn't all male/female couples and there was a good mix of real lesbian couples.

The most patetic thing is that this girl isn't in vacations..she lives in Barcelona and have a house(rented probarby)So what makes this house to be named..girls in vacations!?As usualy in her she will do the same crap shows  and bates she always did and then just go to her own house in Barcelona to do other stuff.Join that the fact she have serious drinking and drugs issues,so promising...

• Like 2

Just now, ze81 said:

The most patetic thing is that this girl isn't in vacations..she lives in Barcelona and have a house(rented probarby)So what makes this house to be named..girls in vacations!?As usualy in her she will do the same crap shows  and bates she always did and then just go to house in Barcelona to do other stuff.Join that the fact she have serious drinking and drugs issues,so promising...

i agree....she's a waste as far as i'm concerned

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

i would agree with that as long as it wasn't all male/female couples and there was a good mix of real lesbian couples.

Agree would be nice to have several houses with couples,real couples(Malé/female,female/female),there is zero lesbians right now in rlc,lots of fake lesbian shows,but no genuine stuff.Last couple like that moved to VH,and the two actualy are doing..real life in cams,contrary to what rlc is fast becoming.

• Like 1