B5 COV Belle & Nate General Topic July 2019 #4 / August / September

9 minutes ago, ze81 said:

With so few houses we would think they would want things to  happen as quick as possible,but seems the opposite,weeks passed and still no new couple.

check my recent posts I made in this topic, this is exactly what I said the updates for having new  apartments on rlc are really too slow this is not the moment for go in vacation for rlc !

for bring the recycled girls or couples there is no problem but for having new apartments this is other things...rlc win more money than VH but VH invest more money in new apartments than rlc !

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, firewall said:

it will take two months for bring another couple with belle and nate !

hey rlc it's not necessary to open a couples on vacation apartment if you are  in the incapacity to bring two couples at the same time here, what a boring place

Yeah, I don't understand that either. Especially now that they urgently need new couples with all the russian apartments gone. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Yeah, I don't understand that either. Especially now that they urgently need new couples with all the russian apartments gone. 

rlc and their managers (nora and co...) are lazy it's not new, they fall most of the time in the facility and they prefer bring the same girls 5 times because they know what to do for be on top cams !

• Like 1

9 hours ago, firewall said:

it will take two months for bring another couple with belle and nate !

hey rlc it's not necessary to open a couples on vacation apartment if you are  in the incapacity to bring two couples at the same time here, what a boring place

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

With so few houses we would think they would want things to  happen as quick as possible,but seems the opposite,weeks passed and still no new couple.

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

I have read all 3 comments above--All I can say is---

How did that work out last time ??  Everyone stayed in their rooms and no communication. 

So, just bringing in another couple does not always work out for the best.  I guess it would depend on whether they knew each other

well enough to live together, and if that is so, since there are few choices--everyone would complain--

Returns and reruns 😏

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, happyone said:

How did that work out last time ??  Everyone stayed in their rooms and no communication. 

So, just bringing in another couple does not always work out for the best.  I guess it would depend on whether they knew each other

well enough to live together, and if that is so, since there are few choices--everyone would complain--

Returns and reruns 😏

I prefer watch two couples together than only one, the last couple was just a bad casting we were not lucky with this one and the communication language was a problem too

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, happyone said:

Returns and reruns 😏

Many people watch to see returning girls. It is best to have a mix. Often you find comments that complain about certain returning girls whilst calling for the return of others.

RLC is desperately short of couples and clearly Nate and Belle were uncomfortable with the previous occupants of the other room. Nate and Belle are a couple and if people watched all the time they would see that: the games, the playfulness, the arguments, the advice, the discussions and ALL IN ENGLISH. B5 felt a bit cramped at times with 2 couples. I am not sure why RLC won't let Fiby or even Sofie use the spare room and having a friend stay for a few days would be a solution until they can find a couple who don't feel they need to hide.

Tonight Belle is out and about which I'm very happy about but it would be better if Nate was out too, maybe not with Belle but so many girls have brought BFs to "parties" that that surely is an option, somewhere enjoying himself. He did have a good time during the evening and after with Rocco but It is just a pity there is not another guy for him to bond with if only temporarily.

Any couple(new or ex residents)should only stay at max two months in this couples in vacations houses,at some points things become monotonous not only for viewers but even for the couples.Dont know if rlc staff is in vacations,but very slow movement Regard new residents,houses,for a site that lost two thirds of their deliver they are super calm,slow.A good start..bring a new couple to this place.

On 8/5/2019 at 9:24 PM, happyone said:

Returns and reruns 😏

Personaly think it  still would be better than watch the same couple two,three months.We had bad lucky with the last couple(that leaved)but maybe next ones are better.Watch the same couple three months is not boring..is extremely boring.

9 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

TinkerBelle:heart: Bates ☺️☺️☺️

It appears a bit stop start but then it is with so many girls. They get in the mood, they lose it, they get brief inspiration. It is pretty much the same throughout the apartments where girls bate.