Ilka & Sam (2019) Part #1

16 hours ago, life+90 said:

There are always possibilities...Hopefully one day we can see MMF in this apartment.

I would particularly like the first act and start to be an FFM ...๐Ÿ˜
That would give more security to there yes an MMF or even a 4some.
Alan & Ada would be my bet.๐Ÿ™„

28 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Hmm,I don't think 4some for this couple. If it happens,I think it's only 3some possible.๐Ÿ˜

1 minute ago, life+90 said:

Hmm,I don't think 4some for this couple. If it happens,I think it's only 3some possible.๐Ÿ˜

as I said above "or even a 4some".
and reinforcement for this possibility, A&A as a first experience ... for both couples (and their women).

18 hours ago, thedbear said:

following the whole flow of the event the feeling I had was that "nothing" has happened yet, but ...๐Ÿ˜Ž

ย 

17 hours ago, life+90 said:

There are always possibilities...Hopefully one day we can see MMF in this apartment.

ย 

45 minutes ago, thedbear said:

ย 

13 minutes ago, life+90 said:

ย 

5 minutes ago, thedbear said:

as I said above "or even a 4some".
and reinforcement for this possibility, A&A as a first experience ... for both couples (and their women).

ย 

This couple are not into open relationship. Any MMF or FFM here will lead to a separation and the place will fall apart - they will leave.ย 

Iย  don't think we should expect it or even think about it. It just won't happen.ย 

ย 

Ilka is very hot and sexy. She is generous and doing her best showing us everything within her committed-relationship limitation.ย 

We all should take it, and appreciate her work - or they will leave and I don't think there are so many girls like ILka are siting around in line to join the project. Ilka is exceptionally beautiful and well redounded.ย 

ย 

ย 

The next step in this place would be to involve Ilka sister. However, something tells me her boyfriend is not comfortable with participating. That could be the reason her only sex scene was not published to archive.

ย 

We do need to understand and distinguish between delinquent and participants with limitations.ย 

• Alexis: is wide open, but she is delinquent because she is not living in her apartment and she has commitment elsewhere.ย 
  • Ilka is doing her best and working hard to please us within her relationship boundaries.ย 

They both are exceptionally sexy.

ย 

ย ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, zoifan said:

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

This couple are not into open relationship. Any MMF or FFM here will lead to a separation and the place will fall apart - they will leave.ย 

Iย  don't think we should expect it or even think about it. It just won't happen.ย 

ย 

Ilka is very hot and sexy. She is generous and doing her best showing us everything within her committed-relationship limitation.ย 

We all should take it, and appreciate her work - or they will leave and I don't think there are so many girls like ILka are siting around in line to join the project. Ilka is exceptionally beautiful and well redounded.ย 

ย 

ย 

The next step in this place would be to involve Ilka sister. However, something tells me her boyfriend is not comfortable with participating. That could be the reason her only sex scene was not published to archive.

ย 

We do need to understand and distinguish between delinquent and participants with limitations.ย 

• Alexis: is wide open, but she is delinquent because she is not living in her apartment and she has commitment elsewhere.ย 
  • Ilka is doing her best and working hard to please us within her relationship boundaries.ย 

ย 

ย ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

๐Ÿ‘†

as I noted above and emphasized "moreย security".๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†
It is also worth remembering that they made their first N&A appearance on the condition of "experiencing new experiences" ... it is visible and perceptive how much Ilka is day by day gaining more confidence in herself.๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†
At the event with Sam's friend, she was not behind the scenes or in the background as usual ... so I observed "yet".๐Ÿ‘†

๐Ÿ˜Ž

20 minutes ago, zoifan said:

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Yes, there are parts you are right.Well, What do you think of the other separated couples?Do you think they'll come back?(Leonie & Barney, Clarice & Sean, Domi & Daniel, Isa & Bart)

• Like 1