Ilka & Sam (2019) Part #1

I first thought of a simple party .... but I confess that after my imagination traveled far ....
Alan and his "haren" .... Red, Sina, Kira, Emily, Gisele, Serena ...🤗
It would be like a poetical justice for all that he endured and suffered this past year.
I have a feeling that even Adda would not be resistant to this situation and would even complete the team by being bi.😉

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Kingbanks said:

Btw does anyone know what happened to andrew&krista ?

I just realized they are gone, I never saw that tweet 

They left temporary. Have a lot of work to do. They plan to come back. Twitter guy forgot their farewell tweet 🤦‍♀️

39 minutes ago, Robwin said:

So funny,they can't even cook without having a fucking phone in their hands. Pathetic really, then again they may be following instructions on how to stir the pot 😂

Well I sometimes use YouTube videos or online recipes for cooking too. I don't see a problem there.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well I sometimes use YouTube videos or online recipes for cooking too. I don't see a problem there.

Lol yeah any excuse to hold a bloody phone eh. Makes me wonder how our generation ever managed to get this far. 🤔

56 minutes ago, Robwin said:

So funny,they can't even cook without having a fucking phone in their hands. Pathetic really, then again they may be following instructions on how to stir the pot 😂

Hi Robwin, I must tell you that I wasn't looking at the phone...

• Haha 2