Piper & Hunter (2019) Part #2

Well, she is out of the bathroom but you can cut the tension with a knife.  Guest guy is either oblivious or trying to stay out of it, he just keeps slowly jerking off on the couch in his own little world.  I guess Hunter did or said something to piss off Piper though I dont know what.  I dont think he knows either.

Edited to add: looking through the timeline from a few minutes ago, Piper does grab her stomach a few times and seems to wince as if she was in pain.  Maybe she isn't angry but just isn't feeling well and wants to be left alone.  It's been a crazy night, I dont blame her!

for me piper made my heart tonight pump like crazy,and the times that this has happen while i watch vh is less than 5, Piper, Hunter, and the new guy you all rock, i hope you wont let the haters affect you, and give us more hot nights now on!! 

ps can we give a name to the guy? can it be Haris?  🙂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

for me piper made my hurt tonight pump like crazy,and the times that this has happen while i watch vh is less than 5, Piper, Hunter, and the new guy you all rock, i hope you wont let the haters affect you, and give us more hot night now on!! 

ps can we give a name to the guy? can it be Haris?  🙂

I agree,Also I'll call him Haris from now on.😁

• Like 1