Piper & Hunter (2019) Part #2

13 minutes ago, life+90 said:

I hope Haris enters Piper's treasure one day.😉🔥

bk13.jpg

Its possible but honestly I dont think Haris is interested in her like that - they definitely have a gay man- straight woman kind of flirtation going on.  And Hunter doesnt seem threatened by Haris, doesnt mind him cuddling naked with his equally naked girlfriend at all.  Glad whatever drama happened earlier is over and they are all relaxing with each other again.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Calvin2004 said:

Its possible but honestly I dont think Haris is interested in her like that - they definitely have a gay man- straight woman kind of flirtation going on.  And Hunter doesnt seem threatened by Haris, doesnt mind him cuddling naked with his equally naked girlfriend at all.  Glad whatever drama happened earlier is over and they are all relaxing with each other again.

First of all ,I respect your opinion. I agree with these sentences.➡️" Its possible" and " they are all relaxing with each other again."   I hope so.

2 hours ago, naus4 said:

damn she aint about it, wont let him touch her

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

She never even took her underwear off. It was already safe to assume she wasn't about it.

2 hours ago, Alley barber said:

Too late. The party is over now. Why did you have to tell them to do anal? If she read that, quick way to put a fire out in a girl. 🤨

2 hours ago, life+90 said:

Whoever says whatever ;I think it was so great to start with, threesome.I hope there's a sequel to this threesome.I would love to watch.🔥🔥🔥

12 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

That guy is bi sexual not gay 

If we are lucky the next visit he might & I mean might fuck her

image.thumb.png.3808efc2bbd6d80508fdeda1692c0fe0.png

image.thumb.png.6f757c89889a897c48c401a81eee55e8.png

image.thumb.png.2a5b556c69b85424cdb49ab156884bc3.png

• Like 2