Melissa & Sergio, Krista & Andrew (2019) Part #1

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Never said that! I said that a tenant reading their forum will have an impact on them and for the regular viewer there will always be some degree of skepticism about whtether or not these forums altered their behavior and to what extent. How it motivates them is a great unknown that no amount of friendship or understanding of the language can ever really reveal the truth of how much it changed them.

Please confirm you understanding of this rather basic concept of human psychology.

Surely Tenants will read the Forums.  That's a Given.   Some have memberships where they can post comments as well.

They'll also have some comments where some may like what they do and there will be some comments of some who don't like what they do.  They'll just have to handle the Good with the Bad. 

• Like 3

Just now, StnCld316 said:

Surely Tenants will read the Forums.  That's a Given.   Some have memberships where they can post comments as well.

They'll also have some comments where some may like what they do and there will be some comments of some who don't like what they do.  They'll just have to handle the Good with the Bad. 

Exactly. And I guess it is not the first time we had that discussion. Let's hope it was the last time 👍

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Yep.. And in any case it's always easy to use the function to ignore :biggrin: Even if not totally perfect

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Thanks for your efforts to continually marginalize me. I would exect nothingless from the Son.

I know what you think of me. You have done a lot of research and I have sat on your couch for a long, long time. Not any more, I fired you. I'm not here for anyone. I'm still going to do whatever I want to just like I always have going back to the days of Voyeur-Villa. Back when the posters were not friends with the site owners and friends with all of the tenants. Agreed, you have a pretty cushy viewpoint from up high with all of your insider knowledge of everything. Fine with me! I've been there too. I don't need to be friends with cam site workers though. I have my own life and my own friends for that.  I'm just here for my own selfish desires.

I was just stating a fact and you are attacking me personally. Why? 

Just now, Amy3 said:

Because you are attacking me personally. Off topic! No one here cares to hear this. Goodbye!

Show me where I did this. You make things always easy for you. Attacking people and when they respond to you you can't take it 

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Thanks for your efforts to continually marginalize me. I would exect nothingless from the Son.

I know what you think of me. You have done a lot of research and I have sat on your couch for a long, long time. Not any more, I fired you. I'm not here for anyone. I'm still going to do whatever I want to just like I always have going back to the days of Voyeur-Villa. Back when the posters were not friends with the site owners and friends with all of the tenants and managers. Agreed, you have a pretty cushy viewpoint from up high with all of your insider knowledge of everything. Fine with me! I've been there too. I don't need to be friends with cam site workers though. I have my own life and my own friends for that.  I'm just here for my own selfish desires.

Please be Respectable to others Posts and they will be Respectable to yours.

Please do not Stir up a Hornets Nest.

• Like 5