Melissa & Sergio, Krista & Andrew (2019) Part #1

I understand people's frustration when there are nothing more than fake theaters and never get out of the established script, but I don't think that's the case with Melissa and Sergio, they've shown fun and do whatever they wanted at the time. Melissa is one of the most adventurous girls I've ever checked of all these couples, even more than Isa, who has really made threesomes but always with the same man (and I don't complain about it, quite the opposite).

Just now, Kingbanks said:

I just edited it๐Ÿ˜

Still this is way before condor situation..
And i never did threesomes but i think it's wrong to think that just because a threesome happened next i will have to do a full swap.. Doesn't make much sense

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

They did have a girl there once and they did swing to some extent. A better analogy is Marla and Hector. They have guests over all the time and no one expects them to swing. Why? Cause they donโ€™t act like they are going to and pull he rug out from under peoples feet at the last second like the people in this circle do.ย 

yeah that Threesome was nice, but they didn't go all the way:P

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

so why do you think there is no interest there ?ย 

cause they dont have partys, they do not bring people and staying naked, they are just two beautifull couples that have half sex next to eachother, bring guest, let them have sex,let them teasse a bit and you see the attention,sofi kirril for example, not the best example but thats what i have.i hope i make sence ๐Ÿ˜„

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Still this is way before condor situation..
And i never did threesomes but i think it's wrong to think that just because a threesome happened next i will have to do a full swap.. Doesn't make much sense

I'm trying to say that was the first time another guy put his dick in her

3 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

I'm trying to say that was the first time another guy put his dick in her

And just because it happens doesn't mean that they have to keep doing or even going "harder" in the sex with full swap and mega orgies..ย 
If they hadn't done nothing the complains would be because they don't do nothingย 

You have the example of Isa&bart.. she had two dicks in her twice and Bart "nothing" do you see any "complains"? and others also

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

If they don't swing then why the fuck did they do a threesome with condorย 

As far as I know, it was Sergio's idea and Melissa went along with it and for whatever reason she only wants to do hard stuff with Condor so my guess is that's the compromise. She likes him enough to do it with him and not with anybody else, regardless of the erection problems.

• Like 2

Just now, Sparkles said:

And just because it happens doesn't mean that they have to keep doing or even going "harder" in the sex with full swap and mega orgies..ย 
If they hadn't done nothing the complains would be because they don't do nothingย 

Then why keep with the (parties) of pretending by let's touch each of and sexually waysย 

Tit grabbing, ass grabs/slaps, licking pussy, blowjobs and etc

• Like 1

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

As far as I know, it was Sergio's idea and Melissa went along with it and for whatever reason she only wants to do hard stuff with Condor so my guess is that's the compromise. She likes him enough to do it with him and not with anybody else, regardless of the erection problems.

Then invite him to the next movie premiere ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

8 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

It don't, because i don't expect they swap also and don't think they are pretending nothing.. what i tried to understand is why the same people doesn't complain there also when they are doing the same thing over and over again

they don't do the same thing.ย 

they do not advertise in twitter that there's going to be a hot party!

they do not play games and touch each other's girlfriend ( I have never seen that).ย 

the only thing they do is , they lay on the bed naked and watch some TV together.ย 

• Like 1