Melissa & Sergio, Krista & Andrew (2019) Part #1

Just now, Kingbanks said:

Then why keep with the (parties) of pretending by let's touch each of and sexually ways 

Tit grabbing, ass grabs/slaps, licking pussy, blowjobs and etc

Because THEY like it.. and aren't giving a shit about anyone's expectations.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

Then why keep with the (parties) of pretending by let's touch each of and sexually ways 

Tit grabbing, ass grabs/slaps, licking pussy, blowjobs and etc

It's in your mind that they are pretending that.. for sure if they stop with that you will complain and say that miss that moments

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

they don't do the same thing. 

they do not advertise in twitter that there's going to be a hot party!

they do not play games and touch each other's girlfriend ( I have never seen that). 

the only thing they do is , they lay on the bed naked and watch some TV together. 

And the sex side by side?? 

Just one example.. there are more there in both places

• Like 1

Just now, Sparkles said:

It's in your mind that they are pretending that.. for sure if they stop with that you will complain and say that miss that moments

No I won't

In also we who suspect things are allowed to just like those who disagree are allowed to

So let's just all voice are points of view and realize that this is who they are in move the fuck on until something dramatic happens 

Agreed?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

In also we who suspect things are allowed to just like those who disagree are allowed to

Of course you are allowed to say what you want to see. I do it all the time when I say I'd love to see certain women fuck other guys behind their boyfriends back. The thing is not to let your expectations or wishes try to dictate what goes on in the house and then get mad when it doesn't happen.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

That’s actually funny because it’s exactly what is happening. They read all of these comments with much anguish I’m sure. “They think we are bad” 😢 “What can we do?”  Plan, plot, scheme, that’s what. “But if we do it then are we doing it because of them or because we want to?”, “I’m so confused!” 

if you are not a subscriber why do you care?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

No I won't

So let's just all voice are points of view and realize that this is who they are in move the fuck on until something dramatic happens 

Agreed?

No one is removing that right of you 😉 

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

And the sex side by side?? 

Just one example.. there are more there in both places

that just says they are playing cards together. nothing special ! I don't see any of the guys licking and touching his friend's girl, so there is no suggestion or hint there. 

this is just a normal twitter post , like when vhtv tweets a participant is washing the dishes naked !

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

Of course you are allowed to say what you want to see. I do it all the time when I say I'd love to see certain women fuck other guys behind their boyfriends back. The thing is not to let your expectations or wishes try to dictate what goes on in the house and then get mad when it doesn't happen.

So when you say you would love to see a certain woman fuck another guy behind there boyfriends back is that a fantasy?

Because what I am saying is I would love to see some of these woman fuck another guy but some say a have too many expectations 🤔

Just now, Kingbanks said:

So when you say you would love to see a certain woman fuck another guy behind there boyfriends back is that a fantasy?

Because what I am saying is I would love to see some of these woman fuck another guy but some say a have too many expectations

Again, I don't get mad when it doesn't happen. I also do call them pretenders or fakers or whatever else when it doesn't happen. That's the difference.

4 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

that just says they are playing cards together. nothing special ! I don't see any of the guys licking and touching his friend's girl, so there is no suggestion or hint there. 

this is just a normal twitter post , like when vhtv tweets a participant is washing the dishes naked !

LOOL ok.. no problem only seeing dishes being washed in there 😉