Melissa & Sergio, Krista & Andrew (2019) Part #1

5 hours ago, rado07 said:

let me say it like this:
every actor has his limits in this game, which he will not exceed
M & S have shown how far they are going, we should not force them to more.

who is forcing anyone to do anything ? 

not every bit of criticism or suggestion means forcing them to do anything. they can read it and respond to it as they did, or they can ignore it and do what they like to do. I am sure they are intelligent enough to handle a bit of criticism and they can decide for themselves.  

your statement makes absolutely no sense, as you are speaking for them. when did they make you their spoke person ? why do you feel the need to tell everyone else what we should or should not say ? 

as long as we are following the rules, and not insulting anyone, we are free to express our thoughts. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, groomy said:

However, which apartments? As far as I know, for example, Grace is still good in competition.

And there is another point - if no one is looking apartment, then it does not provide an outflow money from other participants. The most dangerous apartments with good fake intrigue. Which have mid-viewing level - did nothing, just on an intrigue, but today it will definitely be interesting.

If I was in charge I'd start with the ones where the lights are off most the time and there is no one home (example : Hector & Marla) . then the ones with least activity (ex: clara & stat) and then the Chaturbate studios. (even if they don't draw much money, they still have expenses like equipments & maintenance and technical support)

2 hours ago, groomy said:

Ella and Isaac are among few who knew how to make big parties, but this is their professional skill. But they not return (although winter is everything possible) - because, they love traveling and financially uninterested in VH level.

Bonnie - left. Lola&Otto - gone, but they burned out and there was more drama in recent months than pleasure. In general, work in the VH is not as simple as it seems. She is a dream job only first 1-2 months. Further work at McDonald's, Pizza Delivery or loader in the market, no longer seems so bad.:confused:

Now there are active swingers - Mira and Henry, and they are still trying to do what they like, and not adjust to the profit.

Courtney - but she's flickering, many days/weeks 100% boredom, then 1-2 days a party, and again many days/weeks boredom. 

Sina&Jules - they are swingers, Sina still have unique achivement - 3-dicks at same time.

Ruta&Christian - hardBDSM swingers.

Leeloo&Corben - not party makers, but swingers.

Felicia&Felix - swingers who go to a swing club, where they met with Mira and Henry.

So there are enough swingers in VH now. Another question is how much attention do they attract?

Ella & Issac were nice, their second apartment was not suitable to host parties and they left. perhaps if they made more money, they would have stayed. but like I said, no one should look at this as a life long career. Issac&Ella or Lola& Otto had their time, and left us good memories, so no complaint there. 

Mira&Henry, Ruta&Christian, Felicia&Felix, Julia&Raul and to some extent courtney, are older participants, and their guest are the same, so they are not attractive to watch for most people(I know some people might like them, but not a majority I'd say). 

Sina&Jules are ok, definitely one to keep. 

Leeloo&Corben : they are not very active, not sure about them. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Also, don't forget that the people here are a drop in the ocean. All of us could post comment after comment telling them what to do and if they didn't do any of it, it wouldn't make any difference to them whatsoever.

The most expensive subscription rate is $40/month. So, each minute of a viewers worth is $0.00091261693 / 2 since VHTV takes 50% of the subscription off the top.  So, a viewers pay rate to a tenant is really $0.00045630846 a minute. There are maybe 20 posters in this forum. Some aren't even subscribers like myself. But, for the sake of argument, let's say all 20 watched one pay cam for an hour that would be $0.00045630846 x 20 people x 60 minutes = $0.547570152.  That's it! A whopping $0.54 cents an hour. Have you ever watch a single cam a single apt for an hour straight? Didn't think so. The tenants need thousands of viewers to make money and the worth of those viewers is based on their subscription rate.  1000 viewers with the max sub rate would be worth $27.3785076 in an hour. And don't forget to divide the money up across all of the performers. 

I think most of the CC viewers who don't post comments are freeloaders looking for free pics and videos, so I don't think anything we say has very much influence on the talent whatsoever.

that's a very informative comment 😀 

do you have any idea how many subscribers vhtv has ?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

that's a very informative comment 😀 

do you have any idea how many subscribers vhtv has ?

Just to say this is no official information from VHTV so we don't know how much accurate it is at all. Could be spot on could be also based on assumption only or most likely something in between. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Are we watching different places ? 😉

They do a lot. Photo shoots, sexy parties, hot guests and threesomes. 

They are not in my favourite list (not really my type) , so I don't watch them regularly. I see on their CC room there is only 9 pages of content since August 4th, half of which is about their apartment's past and how it looks 😃 

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

You’re correct I left out the VHTV behavioral incentive bonus money for tenants who behave extra voyeurish. 😁

What I was saying is nobody knows how the payment system really works. So all we say here is based on our opinions or assumptions. Just wanted to make clear these numbers are not coming from VH or got in any way confirmed by them. 

Just now, Amy3 said:

@groomy Indeed it’s better to deliver pizza at prime time. Indeed also, that makes for a conscious awareness of how ones performance impacts the bottomline, thus a performance nonetheless. I’m not knocking it, just making the point that all of the tenants who need to earn VHTV money for a living are doing camshows. My overall point is that it’s narrow minded to claim that Chaturbate camatars are less worthy to be here. Like I said, even pretending to be real on VHTV is a show. 

I think judging who is worthy to be here should be allowed as long tenants get not insulted or attacked personally. Of course just my opinion. 

Just now, Amy3 said:

It’s close enough. The point is that a sum worth can’t be more then 1/2 their sub rate spread across their sub term. In other words for people to say to vote by not watching is really just a way for people in a forum to tell other people to be quiet. 

I won't bet on these numbers at all 😉

Just now, Amy3 said:

I agree. The quality of the performance is up to the viewer. Which leads me to my overarching point and that is this. This applies to them all. Claiming the ones who try to be real are somehow more worthy by default isn’t any more just than claiming Chaturbate camstars shouldn’t be allowed because they are fake. They are all doing their show for money, fame, and glory. 

Yes for me personally they are totally  more worthy. We don't need the webcammers only people on the site. Of course my opinion.