Melissa & Sergio, Krista & Andrew (2019) Part #1

Just now, Amy3 said:

The swap is implied with all the games and touching they play all night long. I don’t know how you can deny that. If I went to a sex a party and there was this kind of activity going on, I don’t think I would be wrong to expect a choice of flesh to experience along the way. But, I’m not making rules, they can do what they want to. I’m just calling a spade a spade. They pretend that this is going to lead to something more when they know in advance that it’s not. It’s VHTV and they are welcome to their teasing scam parties. I don’t pay for it anyway. I’m just saying like I see it as a spectator. 

allright than, now on i guess all the swinger club in the world will  put as a rule that if you enter you are obligated to swap!!!!🤯🤯🤯

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

allright than, now on i guess all the swinger club in the world will  put as a rule that if you enter you are obligated to swap!!!!🤯🤯🤯

Never Happen 😀

12 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

at the entrance to the swinger club:
'Everything is possible, nothing has to be done' 🙄

3 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

that's not a good example. a swingers club does not pay it's customers so it cannot expect them to do what it wants, in fact, it's the other way around and customers pay for their services. I think a strip club is better example. imagine if you pay for a strip club entry and you go in to watch some naked girls but when you get in they say we don't want to, or we don't choose to get naked!! 

well, in real life, there won't be much you can do! but you be disappointed and you complain . It's the same situation here, they advertise their party, then they get together, they play some card games and talk (which most of us don't understand) , they get naked, play some sexy games and etc, making viewers think, something epic is going to happen so they keep watching, and at the end all you see is robotic sex with their exclusive partners, limp dicks, and lack of joy or passion. it's right, that it's their life and they can choose to do what they want, but we can be disappointed and complain. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

that's not a good example. a swingers club does not pay it's customers so it cannot expect them to do what it wants, in fact, it's the other way around and customers pay for their services. I think a strip club is better example. imagine if you pay for a strip club entry and you go in to watch some naked girls but when you get in they say we don't want to, or we don't choose to get naked!! 

well, in real life, there won't be much you can do! but you be disappointed and you complain . It's the same situation here, they advertise their party, then they get together, they play some card games and talk (which most of us don't understand) , they get naked, play some sexy games and etc, making viewers think, something epic is going to happen so they keep watching, and at the end all you see is robotic sex with their exclusive partners, limp dicks, and lack of joy or passion. it's right, that it's their life and they can choose to do what they want, but we can be disappointed and complain. 

a strip club is comersializing nudity, and thats what exactly they offer, vh promoting the life of others vh  never said come and watch tonight there will be a swap. i agree with the rest of the things, but calling it scam cause they do not swap is retarded.yes i want them to swap, i want the partys,crazy orgies, BUT NO ONE PROMISED ANYTHING OF THAT, its me, my hope and my desires,if they have party and grabing each other doesnt meant by any means that they gonna swap. you do have the right to complain about robotic sex,staged things,fake drama, but no one has the right calling it scam cause they do not swap, is it just me that see insanity in that sentence?????? i'm not trying to take the side of vh, i'm just trying to be objective.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

a strip club is comersializing nudity, and thats what exactly they offer, vh promoting the life of others vh  never said come and watch tonight there will be a swap. i agree with the rest of the things, but calling it scam cause they do not swap is retarded.yes i want them to swap, i want the partys,crazy orgies, BUT NO ONE PROMISED ANYTHING OF THAT, its me, my hope and my desires,if they have party and grabing each other doesnt meant by any means that they gonna swap. you do have the right to complain about robotic sex,staged things,fake drama, but no one has the right calling it scam cause they do not swap, is it just me that see insanity in that sentence?????? i'm not trying to take the side of vh, i'm just trying to be objective.

well , if there are few couples in a room, they playing a sex game, the guys grab girls boobs & asses , and girls are playing with the men's dicks and they are building it up from zero to hero, it rises the viewers expectation, the normal conclusion is it's just gonna get hotter when things move into bedroom and when it doesn't it becomes disappointing. it's like watching a tv series or a movie, where it builds up nicely, grows its fan base becomes a phenomena, and then they end it so badly that disappoints everyone. If they are building up viewers expectation, they need to deliver a good ending. 

I am not saying they need to swap or fuck everyone that they meet, just saying if they are pretending to be swingers, and they play the game, don't be butt-hurt when people criticise them for not being what they pretend to be. 

they have choices: be monogamous and don't pretend otherwise, be swingers or pretend to be swingers and be ready for viewers criticism .  

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, rado07 said:

Why should we be disappointed?
Each of us has seen the shows many times, everyone knows how it ends
other does not happen here
Just look at another apartment

well, you normally can not  get disappointed in something that you don't  care about. we watch an apartment because we like their tenants. and discuss about what happens  because they are interesting enough to watch and we like them to get better. otherwise if there was no interest, there would be no discussion. 

most of the apartments generate no interest, you can check their pages on CC. they have been here for months and there is barely any content. so don't try to shut people up with that generic comment.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

well, you normally can not  get disappointed in something that you don't  care about. we watch an apartment because we like their tenants. and discuss about what happens  because they are interesting enough to watch and we like them to get better. otherwise if there was no interest, there would be no discussion. 

most of the apartments generate no interest, you can check their pages on CC. they have been here for months and there is barely any content. so don't try to shut people up with that generic comment.

let me say it like this:
every actor has his limits in this game, which he will not exceed
M & S have shown how far they are going, we should not force them to more.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Kingbanks said:

@MelissaSergio why do you wait until 4am and what's with those damn card games 🤔

How would you do? 

You can go to deliver pizza and after 2 hours - have $10-15

Or wait for prime-time and have $50 for the same 2 hours.

4 hours ago, bluewinner said:

I think if VHTV closes half of its always boring, empty & soulless apartment that nobody watches, there will be more money to go around for entertaining apartments, and they can pay a decent amount to visiting guests so they'd agree to have fun under the cam. 

However, which apartments? As far as I know, for example, Grace is still good in competition.

And there is another point - if no one is looking apartment, then it does not provide an outflow money from other participants. The most dangerous apartments with good fake intrigue. Which have mid-viewing level - did nothing, just on an intrigue, but today it will definitely be interesting.

5 hours ago, Amy3 said:

These people are all friends of friends and they all know how the scam works. They have a great teacher. 

The big issue is that VHTV doesn’t find talent or new managers, they rely on the managers they have. Since these managers are dependent on the friends and acquaintances of the tenants, it makes for a rather generic, typical, pool of talent. 

Finding people who swing and don’t cam to Charurbate all the time is hard to find in this day in age I think. 

I do not remember any successful apartment - which opened  VH-directly. Maybe Mary, but this is the first wave. Everyone else is a failure. If VH follows your advice - bankruptcy in 2020 guaranteed.

5 hours ago, Kingbanks said:

There was just a crazy sex party at malena&amelia apartment 

While you guys are sitting on bean bags or what ever you call that

It can blame any legendary participant. Anna, Misty. This rule - if you see someone have a courage party, relax in this evening. 

5 hours ago, bluewinner said:

from what I read here, most people prefer to watch swinging actions . the question is why the VHTV is not attracting swingers to their project instead of everyday normal people, who are uncomfortable with doing what viewers demand. 

Ella and Isaac are among few who knew how to make big parties, but this is their professional skill. But they not return (although winter is everything possible) - because, they love traveling and financially uninterested in VH level.

Bonnie - left. Lola&Otto - gone, but they burned out and there was more drama in recent months than pleasure. In general, work in the VH is not as simple as it seems. She is a dream job only first 1-2 months. Further work at McDonald's, Pizza Delivery or loader in the market, no longer seems so bad.:confused:

Now there are active swingers - Mira and Henry, and they are still trying to do what they like, and not adjust to the profit.

Courtney - but she's flickering, many days/weeks 100% boredom, then 1-2 days a party, and again many days/weeks boredom. 

Sina&Jules - they are swingers, Sina still have unique achivement - 3-dicks at same time.

Ruta&Christian - hardBDSM swingers.

Leeloo&Corben - not party makers, but swingers.

Felicia&Felix - swingers who go to a swing club, where they met with Mira and Henry.

So there are enough swingers in VH now. Another question is how much attention do they attract?

• Like 1