Melissa & Sergio, Krista & Andrew (2019) Part #1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

My point is that from the perspective of the viewer, it would be best if you didn’t because reading what your audience has to say will have an impact on you.

So you know better than the people involved? I think you rate yourself too highly, telling people what to do "for their own good". We do not have the right to tell tenants or anybody else what to do, whether it is to have sex or certain types of sex or to stand on their head in a corner or even to read or not read a forum! Sorry Amy, you are entitled to your opinion but it is only your opinion, it doesn't entitle you to tell other people what to do.

• Like 4

I just do not understand why some CC members treat tenants like babies who need their protection and want to shield them from slightest unpleasant comments.  for what I have witnessed, most of tenant are mature, bright individual who have chosen to be on VHTV for their own pleasure and financial gain. 

Just by signing up to participate in this project they have proven their self confidence and courage is more than most of us here ( living under cameras 24/7 is not an easy thing to do ). I believe they are intelligent enough and can best decide for themselves if they want to read the comments, be active and response or not , take them seriously or not , act on suggestion or ignore them . 

unfortunately, some CC members are just projecting their own views, moral values, insecurities, hopes and fears  onto the tenants, and expect them and other CC members to behave exactly as they desire. 

another thing that we must consider is, watching VHTV is an entertainment source for us, but it's a job for the tenants and their managers, and they have the right to use every tools available to them to maximise their profit. reading the feedback and suggestion  from their target audience can help them to achieve that goal . reading comments after they have already left the project might have some sentimental values but it definitely wont help them to improve their earnings. 

I am not suggesting, what they need to do, after-all it's their job, their life and their choices, I only hope we can all respect their decision whatever it may be.   

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Probaby a good idea. If anything happens it will be a long, long time. Have to get throgh all the sill games and teases first. Then the quesiton remains what will they do? Well, since MH have appeared I guess that swinger class in in session and the bosses will try to push things along the best they can. In the end, if any swapping happens, will it be because they wanted to do it, or will they be serving their friends and fans fantasies? In the end, the real truth of it will be unknown, but the skepticism will remain. Well, at least it will in the minds of those who don't have a vested interest in a relationship with the tenants.

Leonie&barney are leaving their apartment also

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I love roller coasters! We have some great places here in pa to ride them. The worst part for me has always been getting pulled up the top to start the ride.gotta close my eyes, the rest is great

Lol, yeah Ash that is the worst bit being slowly pulled up for the first drop, especially if you are in the first car and see the drop first and then think, oh fuck me, that's  bloody steep lol. After that the forces In  the bends,loops and drops are just pure magic. You may have heard of the "Big One"  in Blackpool pleasure beach in the UK, it sure lives up to its name. But I have also enjoyed many of them In the Florida parks on our various trips over there. Yeah,  just a big kid at heart 👍🤪

• Like 1