Melissa & Sergio, Krista & Andrew (2019) Part #1

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Groomy just said there is nothing special planned. Just a meeting among friends. We will see how close they will get to each other. 

Are you sure that he is sure they wasn't lying to him 🤔😂

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Plus Leonie is sick today and will most likely leave after dinner.

yeah saw that, such a shame though even if she wasn't sick i think leonie and barney would have left anyway just like they did at D&D place when Isa and Bart were there too, Daniel seems like he is waiting for dominessa's permission forever

Just now, coolcucumber said:

yeah saw that, such a shame though even if she wasn't sick i think leonie and barney would have left anyway just like they did at D&D place when Isa and Bart were there too, Daniel seems like he is waiting for dominessa's permission forever

Daniel actually fucked two girls Condor brought over some time ago. They had a serious argument after that. (Domi & Daniel)

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Daniel actually fucked two girls Condor brought over some time ago. They had a serious argument after that. (Domi & Daniel)

Domi definitely has a higher say as what daniel does or does not, anyways i am more interested what happens between Andrew and Mira tonight, i am hopeful they are gonna do it 🤣

• Like 1