B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 August #2

2 hours ago, bud2966 said:

and as we can all see .now that she is back. it must not have been a dinner date. seeing as she needs to make something to eat .as soon as she got back. but that's all she uses the apt for eat shit sleep and hide in her tent on her bed..when she isn't doing a her daily massage show with damira….she should just stay at her dates place and let rlc put a girl worth being there in her room..

Bud, by now you should know that these girls are a hot commodity and it doesn't matter if they have boyfriends or not.  Lola once told Megan in B2 that she was away from everyone and it was time to let her hair down and get wild.  these girls are in Barcelona for one thing and one thing only and you know what that is but i'm not going to say it because i catch enough shit from this forum as it is.  Fiby is another Barcelona girl that is supposed to have a boyfriend, yet she goes out on dates and leaves in red panties and comes back in black panties?  She is just another gold digger just like all the rest of them!!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Stormshaedow said:

Si sta assumendo molto su ciò che si pensa che stavo guardando per, soprattutto quando ti ho detto che mi piace vederli divertirsi insieme ... che scherzare, parlare di quello che sta succedendo nella loro vita, hanno battaglia di cuscini, a volte stupidi sciocco, divertimento legati non-sesso ... e sì, a volte anche "spettacoli" ... Damira e Fiby fanno un sacco insieme oltre a "mettere su uno spettacolo", il fatto che si vede solo spettacoli dice di più sulle vostre abitudini di visione rispetto la loro relazione ... ed è per questo ho anche detto, YMMV (la tua situazione potrebbe essere diversa ...)

And you like look 2 person smile and also don t understand about what? Maybe they smile for how much kidding good the cam and i don t thinks it  s really friendship, if you look also in  the party never go togheter, it s look one friendship just inside house for Fiby don t feel boring alone all days