B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 August #2

11 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I saw him fucking her but didnt see if he actually came? And he was wearing a black condom.

I just caught the replay of the fuck and no he didn't cum.  He went limp on her  She sucked him over the condum for a couple minutes and that didn't get him up so they just gave up and hit the shower again.  I don't know if it's how much they drink or being cam shy or what but there seems to be a lot of limp dick failures lately.

38 minutes ago, Alladino said:

The most important thing is to finally stop these silly shows. RLC is a voyeur site, it's about seeing real life and not about fake lesbian events. 

If the girls have a BF at home, he should also be in Barcelona. Then a few friends from the area, and Barcelona could finally be fun again. In the end, it's probably ideal when almost as many guys are there as there are girls. This is what you want for a real life party, too. 

I have posted on this a number of times.  I don't have any problem with girls having their gents over as long as they keep a tight hold on things.  Friends gathering for a good time can be nice to see but it's when too much booze and drugs are flowing around and everybody ends up naked and playing with each others bf's and gf's that that things get out of control.  We have all seen it several times.  There have been quite a few past girls that have had bf's over and kept the sex in their own room and not made a spectacle of showing off and teasing and that's worked out well but it s the exception, not the rule. 

33 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I just caught the replay of the fuck and no he didn't cum.  He went limp on her  She sucked him over the condum for a couple minutes and that didn't get him up so they just gave up and hit the shower again.  I don't know if it's how much they drink or being cam shy or what but there seems to be a lot of limp dick failures lately.

Hmm okay I saw him fuck her for a few mins and thought the sucking at the end was just to finish and make him cum, but no idea if he came inside the condom, but if you say he didnt i'll take your word for it 🙂

She also sucked him in the shower earlier, maybe he just had to much to drink I dunno.

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

The most important thing is to finally stop these silly shows. RLC is a voyeur site, it's about seeing real life and not about fake lesbian events. 

If the girls have a BF at home, he should also be in Barcelona. Then a few friends from the area, and Barcelona could finally be fun again. In the end, it's probably ideal when almost as many guys are there as there are girls. This is what you want for a real life party, too. 

Yes the thrill is lost somehow a bit cause we have seen it all now pretty much, nothing is going to surprise me at this point, girls swapping bf's while giving them blowjobs, girl on girl, sixty nine style sex by the pool, a girl riding her didlo on the dinner table in the LR, you name it, it has all been done pretty much.

4 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Hmm okay I saw him fuck her for a few mins and thought the sucking at the end was just to finish and make him cum, but no idea if he came inside the condom, but if you say he didnt i'll take your word for it 🙂

She also sucked him in the shower earlier, maybe he just had to much to drink I dunno.

I don;t know either but it seems to be a regular problem lately.  The 3 gents the girls brought home the other night, Damira's last supposed bf who couldn't fuck Debby,  Then there was Chris a couple months ago.  Lots of failures and very few success stories.

11 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I don;t know either but it seems to be a regular problem lately.  The 3 gents the girls brought home the other night, Damira's last supposed bf who couldn't fuck Debby,  Then there was Chris a couple months ago.  Lots of failures and very few success stories.

I think Chris did okay, sure he was not like Megans bf who can fuck for hours nonstop but he did okay like most normal men 🙂

5 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Penso che Chris ha fatto bene, certo non era come Megans bf che può scopare per ore non stop, ma ha fatto bene come la maggior parte degli uomini normali 🙂

Also me I thinks Megan Bf it s not normal for fuck, it s possible really continue for hours, i don t tell other boy have to be like him but also try fuck😂