B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 August #2

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Fok:(.Looked like a dude smoking to me,gess my hopes are gone(for now at least).

She's been talking to guys also but dont think we will see any of them in b4, they most likely met at hotel when she was gone for 2 days.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

She's been talking to guys also but dont think we will see any of them in b4, they most likely met at hotel when she was gone for 2 days.

Hep think also she was with him those days.We never know about dudes arriving or not..maybe when Megan leaves that big bedroom stays for fliby.....

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

Fiby is rubbing

sorry but she is as worthless as all the girls. and the brother that are in this apt.tonight ..like I have said the only one that is worth watching is DAMIRA .if not for her, in b4 there would not be nothing to watch.. in all the Barcelona apartments.. she alone does more then all the other girls here now. .and I do like megan  and she is great to watch. but the other girls are just a waste of bed space and not worth being here .it like anabella bring the guy home and fucking him. then crying her cheating eyes out afterwards. she knew just what she was doing .and if she does have a b/f  and he find out . to bad for her...  

• Like 2