Felicia & Felix (2019) Part #1

9 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Allows it without problems, we saw them.. But only on the first 48h after that moment catched then renew with new links. Guess it's the same reason why the things can only be catched to archives on 48H

OK Thanks for the info.  The Properties show it was directly from VHTV and not placed on a Third Party Host.  

• Like 1

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

OK Thanks for the info.  The Properties show it was directly from VHTV and not placed on a Third Party Host.  

Yep, it's the images from previews, then when the 48H period ends guess it's automatically deleted from vh servers or moved to a different location

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Yep, it's the images from previews, then when the 48H period ends guess it's deleted from vh servers or moved to a different location

So it's likely back in past posts in all the Topics there is likely a lot of empty spots as some retrieved them from Thumbnails as well.  The only way they'll stay is if Uploaded through a Third Party Host or Attachments.

9 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

So it's likely back in past posts in all the Topics there is likely a lot of empty spots as some retrieved them from Thumbnails as well.  The only way they'll stay is if Uploaded through a Third Party Host or Attachments.

Yep that will happen, but the only i remember (without being Joop using direct link) that was uploading from previews was using a third party host. 
Still it depends also on third party host, the first i used in the past (postimages) months later deleted all from their servers and create a new site only for the "xxx" images. in 2017, beginning of 2018 you find a lot of empty spots in my posts 

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Yep that will happen, but the only i remember (without being Joop using direct link) that was uploading from previews was using a third party host. 
Still it always depend also on third party host, the first i used in the past (postimages) months later deleted all from their servers and create a new site only for the "xxx" images

Third Party Host Services will only leave content on for a certain length of time. Once the file generates 0 Views for a certain time period they are removed.  With the use of Attachments they will stay forever.

• Like 1

On 12/24/2019 at 3:52 PM, StnCld316 said:

Third Party Host Services will only leave content on for a certain length of time. Once the file generates 0 Views for a certain time period they are removed.  With the use of Attachments they will stay forever.

I have also seen posts with a direct link to the timeline like this:  

VOYEUR-HOUSE.TV

Watch Bedroom camera in private voyeur show of Felix & Felicia at Voyeur House TV

That link is to 09:55 on 25-12- 2019.  Once it scrolls off the timeline, it just links to the live feed.  Pretty useless to me.

3 minutes ago, hs6127 said:

I have also seen posts with a direct link to the timeline like this:  

VOYEUR-HOUSE.TV

Watch Bedroom camera in private voyeur show of Felix & Felicia at Voyeur House TV

That link is to 09:55 on 25-12- 2019.  Once it scrolls off the timeline, it just links to the live feed.  Pretty useless to me.

If they want the image to stay then they will have to screenshot the image and upload through a Third Party Host or Attachments if it's available.