Leora - Videos (2019)

StnCld316

On 11/20/2019 at 10:47 PM, moos54 said:

Comme je l'ai dis, la beauté c'est subjectif 

le problème c'est que tu recherches le sensationnel et comme tu ne le trouves pas alors ces personnes ne te plaise pas 

Je ne fais pas de publicité pour RLC mais je fais la publicité pour les participants ce qui n'est pas la même chose 

Moi comme toi ou d'autres, je paye ce produit tout les mois et je suis assez satisfait de ce que je peux avoir en retour 

c'est aussi simple que cela, mais je n'ai pas de grosse attente, ce qui change peut être mon point de vue du tiens

Bla Bla bla

Tu veux convaincre qui !???

• Like 1

Leora Hot bedroom masturbation 10/10/2019

MAB.TO

We will transfer your files easily, safely and rapidly from one place to another. You can send them directly to an email address or share files using a unique link.

The video also Uploaded on my website, Enjoy 🙂

Attachment Removed

• Like 18
  • Thanks 7

On 11/23/2019 at 10:31 AM, sexy girl said:

good morning and kiss everyone; I will tell you that as a girl I do not always go around the house naked, I do not masturbate every day, and when I have sex the light is often turned off ... I think that now it reflects more real life program name .... well sorry to disappoint many but this is the real life that a girl lives ....

Are you getting paid for walking around your house with no clothes on and masturbating everyday and even dare I say having the light off when you have sex..

What the answer is  "no"  I think you will find the inhabitants of these apartments are ...as for not real life who said it was.... found that not to be true second day I watched it...

Sometimes i am sceptical  about gender on these forums some posing to be girl's when in fact they have XY Chromosomes (Male) ..

Not the case here though only a Gender with XX (female) Chromosomes could have written this...

Plus you might get a visit from the trade descriptions posing with a fake name like Sexy Girl....

Ps. Try walking around the house naked and masturbating every day and ferk sake keep the light on when you have sex perhaps then you will not be a disappointment  to the poor bugger who as live with you..😀

• Like 2