Leora, Malia Videos (DMCA 2022)

StnCld316

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/20/2020 at 7:27 AM, Robwin said:

Thats all you will be getting for the foreseeable future pal just bullshit and all the hand waving :biggrin:

Never say never Rob 2 women locked in there own apt without Paul anything could happen!!  At the old apt Paul was around its a different set up now.

On 6/20/2020 at 5:46 AM, woodyj627 said:

Never say never Rob 2 women locked in there own apt without Paul anything could happen!!  At the old apt Paul was around its a different set up now.

Definitely, I think it was about a month or so ago when I have a membership that they both masturbated next to each other to completion in the main living room couch. They didn't touch each other or anything but I believe they both finished, at least Leora did. I didn't capture it live and I was too lazy to record it after the fact on replay, I haven't been able to find it since then

21 hours ago, GooJr said:

Definitely, I think it was about a month or so ago when I have a membership that they both masturbated next to each other to completion in the main living room couch. They didn't touch each other or anything but I believe they both finished, at least Leora did. I didn't capture it live and I was too lazy to record it after the fact on replay, I haven't been able to find it since then

Well Goo the vid is out now where bated each other its posted in the premium section

5 minutes ago, woodyj627 said:

Well Goo the vid is out now where bated each other its posted in the premium section

I'm talking about a different video, the one I'm talking about took place in the living room but neither of them touched each other, just bated next to each other. As far as I'm aware it hasn't been posted here

• Like 1

• 1 month later...