Leora, Malia Videos (DMCA 2022)

StnCld316

I find it rather amusing really that when the girls go to the toilet they always wash their hands, hygene etc etc. Then next minute they are sticking everything up their fanny's and ass and then sucking them :biggrin:. Just saying :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Robwin said:

I find it rather amusing really that when the girls go to the toilet they always wash their hands, hygene etc etc. Then next minute they are sticking everything up their fanny's and ass and then sucking them :biggrin:. Just saying :biggrin:

who care's..mmm

• Haha 2

On 8/11/2020 at 3:50 AM, StnCld316 said:

[Media Removed]

Interesting. I have always thought (never tried) that lollipops are sticky due to the sugar content, but that seemed to work. It is a bit strange for me to watch Malia as she looks almost exactly like my first ever girlfriend - well, Malia´s pussy is very different from hers.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Calle said:

Interesting. I have always thought (never tried) that lollipops are sticky due to the sugar content, but that seemed to work. It is a bit strange for me to watch Malia as she looks almost exactly like my first ever girlfriend - well, Malia´s pussy is very different from hers.

lollipop to pussy OMG taste so good i can eat that all day

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Don't know the exact date but according to the Website where I got it from shows August 6th. It has to be recently as I have never seen that one before.

Thanks.  I think it happened even earlier.  When you first posted this I went back to August 6th and couldn't find it.  Nevertheless, nice post. Thanks.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...