B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - August #4

I missed it live but it looks like Damira won the night and ran up the score a bit.  I have been rooting for Aurora and Bro but I was happy to see Aurora get her world rocked by somebody that knows what they are doing.  I had a feeling Damira and her would go well together, they are both very touchy, very erotic women.

Just now, bnvhdsh29 said:

I missed it live but it looks like Damira won.  I have been rooting for Aurora and Bro but I was happy to see Aurora get her world rocked by somebody that knows what they are doing.  I had a feeling Damira and her would go well together, they are both very touchy, very erotic women.

Yea, Damira has licked all of them except Numi last night

Ieri notte damira si è superata con i toys: in camera con Megan  si è fatta sfondare la figa da una mega zucchina, più grosso del barattolo Durex di crema vaginale..... e lo ha spinto,la brunetta del trio senza problemi ,per almeno 10 cm in doggy e con plug anale inserito. Una vera porca, al momento l'oggetto più grosso che vo visto usare, forse più grosso del dildo marrone che aveva Leora ( ma era morbido..)