B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - August #4

2 minutes ago, Theblacknight04 said:

Parla dello spettacolo proprio quando vuoi, o quando hai BF Megan, ma quando l'ultima volta è stata una festa in b4 non ti vedo scrivere, ed è stato lo stesso spettacolo

in fact I complain only of that for nothing else. if they are just girls it's good for me, even if it's still the same thing now

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Thought @zapedzki was banned lol he just posted?????@

The post at the top of this page was made about the same time I leveled him.  That's his Final post.  Just to make sure he can't PM anyone I have Disabled his Messenger.

We tolerate a lot on the Forum but when it comes to Stalking and Posting your in Spain and want to know where these Girls are at is a Blatant Abuse of our Forum Rules.  Under no circumstances will such a thing be tolerated.  It doesn't matter if your a Regular Member or a Premium Member such things will get you Banned Permanently. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Theblacknight04 said:

Fratello era una ragazza?

1118/5000

did you fuck with more girls at the same time as BF Megan? I do not believe. and then what is there to comment, now every day is the same scene as always, the other day Megan argues with Damira, the next night he fucks her because Megan needs extra money, finished the show Megan remains closed in her burrowing away from the other girls, in B1 there is Numi's brother for more than two weeks, none has done anything with him, except for a few caresses with Aurora, Aurora has never done anything since she arrived, except for a few kisses and a massage , then comes the toxic BF of Sara, that all the girls keep him at a distance, because nobody would fuck him even if he was the only man in the world, Last time he didn't like that Sara biacasse the other girls, so from stop their show, last night instead, something goes out on the balcony, the junkie passes something to Aurora and after that happens? all three in Sara's room, and aurora kisses the ______ and even has her pussy touched, what is there to comment yet friend ?? it's always the same scene now every day,

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Mauri said:

1118/5000

hai scopare con più ragazze, allo stesso tempo, come BF Megan? Non credo. e poi che cosa c'è da commentare, ora ogni giorno è la stessa scena, come sempre, l'altro giorno Megan sostiene con Damira, la notte successiva lui la scopa perchè Megan ha bisogno di soldi in più, finito lo spettacolo Megan rimane chiuso nella sua tana di distanza dal altre ragazze, in B1 c'è il fratello di Numi per più di due settimane, nessuno ha fatto nulla di lui, tranne che per alcune carezze con Aurora, Aurora ha mai fatto nulla da quando è arrivata, ad eccezione di qualche bacio e un massaggio, poi arriva BF tossica di Sara, che tutte le ragazze tenerlo a distanza, perché nessuno lo avrebbe cazzo, anche se lui era l'unico uomo al mondo, l'ultima volta non gli piaceva che Sara biacasse le altre ragazze, in modo da fermare la loro spettacolo, la notte scorsa, invece, qualcosa va fuori sul balcone, il drogato passa qualcosa da Aurora e dopo ciò accade? tutti e tre nella stanza di Sara, e Aurora bacia il drogato e anche ha toccato la figa, cosa c'è da commentare ancora amico ?? è sempre la stessa scena ora ogni giorno,

But you thinks the girls have to stay togheter 24 hours? Also me if have the same situation i would like have my place my quiet not every time drink get drunk and like this for make who? You? Come on be realist, your idea it s Girls fuck every days, don t have boy and have all days for show 

3 minutes ago, Theblacknight04 said:

Ma pensi che le ragazze debbano stare insieme 24 ore? Anche io, se avessi la stessa situazione, vorrei che il mio posto fosse tranquillo, non tutte le volte che si beveva un drink e così per fare chi? Tu? Dai, sii realista, la tua idea è che le ragazze scopano ogni giorno, non hanno un ragazzo e hanno tutti i giorni per lo spettacolo 

you didn't understand anything, my idea is the complete opposite of what you said and you see on RLC, learn the difference between VOYEUR and pay to see a PUSSY before commenting uselessly

21 minutes ago, Mauri said:

non hai capito niente, la mia idea è l'esatto contrario di quello che hai detto e si vede il RLC, imparare la differenza tra VOYEUR e pagare per vedere una figa prima di commentare inutilmente

Me Pay for what i like look, you not so who dot understand  are you