Masha General Chat Topic 2019 August #2

happyone

16 minutes ago, rado07 said:

time goes on, sam is past
Eva is now free, new mens, maybe girls and fun is the future🙂

personally i don't think Eva ever really cared for Sam.  she used the situation to fulfill her kinky side in my opinion, and Sam just used her for the same thing.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, rado07 said:

Thanks for the show, Masha

Who are these shows for?
for the RLC members
Is there another camera with a Masha private program?
Is that required by RLC?
Or is Masha just enjoying herself

what's the opinion?

All that and even more.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Όλα αυτά και ακόμα περισσότερα.

And again we arrived at the same spot before Jane & Dick's arrival. The program will include: masturbating bed or bathroom, nude morning gym, long hours absent, music program, few days visits from guest girls, equal and old ones from the closed Russian apartments, and maybe in a few months return to Dick to Dicking her again. I'm not expecting anything more from Masha.

1 hour ago, hondarellas said:

And again we arrived at the same spot before Jane & Dick's arrival. The program will include: masturbating bed or bathroom, nude morning gym, long hours absent, music program, few days visits from guest girls, equal and old ones from the closed Russian apartments, and maybe in a few months return to Dick to Dicking her again. I'm not expecting anything more from Masha.

you've got to be spot on because your post reads like a broken record and that is exactly how this apartment is!!

7 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

personally i don't think Eva ever really cared for Sam.  she used the situation to fulfill her kinky side in my opinion, and Sam just used her for the same thing.

I love her kinky side😁

• Like 2