Leora - General Chat Topic 2019 #3

happyone

1 hour ago, brian smith said:

Sorry I have my doubts about Leora reading these or any other posts to be honest....I think she may have some sway as regards whatever but I should imagine very little input as proven by her present location and set-up...

I have heard some pretty made up stories about her over the years so I don't take anything too serious unless I see it myself..

A lot of the other is made up fantasies I leave you guy's to judge who they are...

Must admit i have never seen any reply from her on here yet? So can only assume she doesn't read them, unless anyone else knows better.

33 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Must admit i have never seen any reply from her on here yet? So can only assume she doesn't read them, unless anyone else knows better.

Yeah I have heard one or two in the past say they were in touch with her having a conversation with her..

Hang on is that a red goblin at the bottom of the garden...you do believe me don't you... honest it was there just as I was texting Leora now it's gone..

I need to take what they are taking for sure..

Sorry to anyone that's offended by this ..... especially the ones that have spoke to her... 🙂

• Like 1