Leora - General Chat Topic 2019 #3

happyone

6 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Am sure she would  masturbate whoever she had fucking her. The dog never seemed to bother her so chill pal an sure she will manage ok 😁

Yes I agree but him not wanting to fuck her means she as to masturbate more than she would if the guy wanted to fuck her day and night..

Personally I would sooner her see her with her Dildo that see him attempt the Mound of Leora perhaps he should be attempting Mount Everest would show more interest..poor bloke...

muy tonto debe ser quien piensa que le mira solo a él o ella lo que ya no me gusta es que eso de mirar a la cámara la hace una profesional ya pierde todo su encanto

It should be very silly who thinks he looks at him or her alone. What I don't like anymore is that looking at the camera makes her a professional and she loses all her charm

5 minutes ago, raul399 said:

If I spend 3 days with Leora, I would have to leave her ... I know she would fall in love with me ... and I don't want to hurt her ... so I would have to leave her to suffer as little as possible ...

Raul you are a cunning Fox playing the double psychology game with her ..letting her think you don't give a fuck and then she comes running to you..

Yeah tried that but don't get suicidal when she fucks off without caring my friend ..

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, marxsolita said:

muy tonto debe ser quien piensa que le mira solo a él o ella lo que ya no me gusta es que eso de mirar a la cámara la hace una profesional ya pierde todo su encanto

It should be very silly who thinks he looks at him or her alone. What I don't like anymore is that looking at the camera makes her a professional and she loses all her charm

See only a girl would think that I'm sure to most men it's a turn on....once she as you in that spell you are waiting for her to look at you again...must be a man woman thing....

12 minutes ago, raul399 said:

If I spend 3 days with Leora, I would have to leave her ... I know she would fall in love with me ... and I don't want to hurt her ... so I would have to leave her to suffer as little as possible ...

Lol, heard it all now, like living in fantasy land here I think 🤪

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Lol, heard it all now, like living in fantasy land here I think 🤪

Yeah this is an old one this... the queue for Leora's attentions was from Siberia to Moscow now it's extended across the European Continent..

Raul needs to take a ticket and get in line his number as a few decimal  numbers on it for his turn.. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, brian smith said:

Yeah this is an old one this... the queue for Leora's attentions was from Siberia to Moscow now it's extended across the European Continent..

Raul needs to take a ticket and get in line his number as a few decimal  numbers on it for his turn.. 

Lol yeah have often wondered how all these stallions on here would really cope shoved in front of many cams and told to fuck these women every few hours. Think we would have a lot more Condors on here then 😁😁

• Like 3

finally put the ass half a meter further back .. hahaha .. until the anal could not see her pussy ... was too close to the camera ...
I was thinking that with 3 days it wouldn't be enough .. I would give him the opportunity to spend 30 days with me .. hahaha

por fin puso el culo medio metro mas atras.. hahaha.. hasta el anal no se le veia el coño... estaba demasiado cerca de la camara...
estaba pensando que con 3 dias no seria bastante.. le daria la oportunidad de pasar 30 dias conmigo.. hahaha

Hello Leora
You are amazing .... Thanks for more this show.
Great....GREAT......
Just a small detail: next time, move about 20 cms away from cam 7.  Veryc lose,  cuts a good deal of the most interesting. The big ending (orgasm) was superb.

BTW,  requires a fan 

Thanks again

41 minutes ago, brian smith said:

Mira, solo una chica pensaría que estoy seguro de que para la mayoría de los hombres es una excitación ... una vez que ella, como tú, en ese hechizo, estás esperando que ella te vuelva a mirar ... debe ser una cosa hombre mujer ... ..

no sabes como pienso, me encantaría estar con leora y que me miraras a los ojos así, pero estando tras una cámara se ve muy profesional y eso no me gusta, son mis gustos no metas a hombres y mujeres creo que habrá muchos hombres que piensen como yo

You do not know how I think, I would love to be with Leora and that you look me in the eye like that, but being behind a camera looks very professional and I do not like that, it is my tastes do not target men and women I think there will be many men who think  like me

11 minutes ago, marxsolita said:

no sabes como pienso, me encantaría estar con leora y que me miraras a los ojos así, pero estando tras una cámara se ve muy profesional y eso no me gusta, son mis gustos no metas a hombres y mujeres creo que habrá muchos hombres que piensen como yo

You do not know how I think, I would love to be with Leora and that you look me in the eye like that, but being behind a camera looks very professional and I do not like that, it is my tastes do not target men and women I think there will be many men who think  like me

If you looked at me with your good eye and I thought what I do when I look at Leora then fine everything I suppose would be ok.  :)