Leora - General Chat Topic 2019 #3

happyone

2 minutes ago, raul399 said:

for today it's okay to look .. hahaha ... I'm going to take a gin and tonic tonight that I want to go out and enjoy life ... hugs for everyone ...

Have a great evening. I will stay and watch my baby tonight. Thanks for the chat!

honey still awake ...... it is not necessary that you wait for me awake when I return home ... I have already arrived and I have not been unfaithful to you tonight .. you can already sleep peacefully which is almost two in the morning and I have arrived well:biggrin:

In the old apartment I sometimes even thought that many of her bates are natural, arising from a strong sexual desire that Paul could not satisfy. Now that she is alone in Prague, she can of course have that same desire, for which she now has no partner. As she looks on her phone or laptop to find stimulus for bating, I do not think she has Paul in her mind then. The whole arrangement - her existence in Prague far away from her hometown - seems very artificial, very different from real life, and now her bates are clearly a show, in order to keep RLC alive, to pay for the trip and rent by bating often and ensuring good views for the watchers. Of course I like to watch her slowly rising strong orgasms, but pretty soon this will become repetitive and boring.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

good morning people .... today I am tired, I can not go out on a Sunday night and on Monday go to work ... :biggrin:.... today I have brought work home I do not feel like putting up with employees and their questions ... :biggrin: ... today I will spend the day working and looking at our beautiful girl .. :biggrin:

good morning people .... today I am tired, I can not go out on a Sunday night and on Monday go to work ... :biggrin:.... today I have brought work home I do not feel like putting up with employees and their questions ... :biggrin: ... today I will spend the day working and looking at our beautiful girl .. :biggrin:

I am going to give you some advice ... look for how to learn Spanish from Spain ... Now you are listening to Latin Spanish, many things are very different and the way of saying things ... the accent changes and much ..... you are interested With a Spanish accent ... it will be easier and more useful for you when the Spanish embassy invites you to come to Spain.