Leora - General Chat Topic 2019 #3

happyone

On 8/26/2019 at 8:06 AM, Calle said:

In the old apartment I sometimes even thought that many of her bates are natural, arising from a strong sexual desire that Paul could not satisfy. Now that she is alone in Prague, she can of course have that same desire, for which she now has no partner. As she looks on her phone or laptop to find stimulus for bating, I do not think she has Paul in her mind then. The whole arrangement - her existence in Prague far away from her hometown - seems very artificial, very different from real life, and now her bates are clearly a show, in order to keep RLC alive, to pay for the trip and rent by bating often and ensuring good views for the watchers. Of course I like to watch her slowly rising strong orgasms, but pretty soon this will become repetitive and boring.

Exactly my view also.Its not Leora life in cams,is Leora hired to go to otehr country,be apart of her family and friends and do constant shows(being be naked or bate to cam),the fans will love it,the people that  like her but aren't fans(like me)Will feel sad for her,Paul and Eva.Rlc should had done a bigger effort and tried to arrange the situation in a way that the family stayed togheter,maybe the COV places..they could stay three months there then return other times.Hope This don't become a things..to bring back ex residents girls alone in houses.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Exactly my view also.Its not Leora life in cams,is Leora hired to go to otehr country,be apart of her family and friends and do constant shows(being be naked or bate to cam),the fans will love it,the people that  like her but aren't fans(like me)Will feel sad for her,Paul and Eva.Rlc should had done a bigger effort and tried to arrange the situation in a way that the family stayed togheter,maybe the COV places..they could stay three months there then return other times.Hope This don't become a things..to bring back ex residents girls alone in houses.

I would hope it doesn't turn into some form of enslavement because I would be the first person off that boat.

9 minutes ago, bernt said:

autant leora on peut penser qu elle adhère au program rlc, en faisant le show devant les caméras, la cause est entendue ... par contre Asian, je me demande ce qu elle fait dans ce program ?! elle parait s ennuyer à mort, faudrait qu on m explique!

pues es lo que parece, una estancia forzada, ni el dinero puede justificarlo

c'est ce qu'il semble, un séjour forcé, ni l'argent ne peut le justifier

it is what it seems, a forced stay, nor the money can justify it