B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #4 / September #1

1 hour ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Sara had her "boyfriend" during 5 days. You have already forgotten this event

LOL it wasn't her boyfriend, it was a fuck buddy set up by RLC.  when will you people learn.  it's just like when Stella shacked up with the guy in B3, it was a setup to make them look like a couple, nothing real at all.

35 minutes ago, Mauri said:

what do you know, RLC told you that it has nothing to do with these things?

Like you, I do not know the leaders of RLC and I will not speculate on things I do not know

The only thing I know is that for years, we've been lucky enough to see a lot of really different girls in the project, and from what I see, all of them do not act the same way

If girls were forced to do shows then we would not have as much diversity in behavior, so I conclude that girls are free to do or show what they want in front of the cameras of RLC without necessarily follow a scenario establishes

Some have just understood what is the point of making the show, everything depends on whether they are able to do or not in front of the cameras

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i'm sure Nora was there to smooth things over between Jess and the other two and to let Jess know that the girls would be having guys over.  RLC is a JOKE!

Do not take into account that Nora and Jessica can be real friends since they shared the same roof two years ago, no it's true, it's really inconceivable 😂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

Comme vous, je ne connais pas les dirigeants de RLC et je ne spéculerai pas sur des choses que je ne connais pas.

La seule chose que je sache, c'est que pendant des années, nous avons eu la chance de voir beaucoup de filles vraiment différentes dans le projet et, d'après ce que je vois, elles n'agissent pas toutes de la même manière.

Si les filles étaient obligées de faire des émissions, nous n'aurions pas autant de comportements différents. Je conclus donc que les filles sont libres de faire ou de montrer ce qu'elles veulent devant les caméras de RLC sans nécessairement suivre un scénario.

Certains viennent de comprendre quel est l'intérêt de faire le spectacle, tout dépend de savoir s'ils sont capables de faire ou non devant les caméras

En effet nous ne pouvons pas spéculer, mais c'est étrange quand même !

Après la perte des  chambres Russes les ventes de RLC ont dû se dégrader.

Je suis client de RLC depuis des années et actuellement prêt à quitter le site car maintenant trop ennuyeux et rien ne s'y passe.

Si il y avait des choses comme celle-ci plus souvent et des appartements en plus je reste !

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Come te, non conosco i leader di RLC e non speculerò su cose che non conosco

L'unica cosa che so è che per anni siamo stati abbastanza fortunati da vedere molte ragazze molto diverse nel progetto e, da quello che vedo, tutte non si comportano allo stesso modo

Se le ragazze fossero costrette a fare spettacoli, allora non avremmo la stessa diversità di comportamento, quindi concludo che le ragazze sono libere di fare o mostrare ciò che vogliono davanti alle telecamere di RLC senza necessariamente seguire uno scenario stabilito

Alcuni hanno appena capito qual è il punto di fare lo spettacolo, tutto dipende dal fatto che siano in grado di fare o meno davanti alle telecamere

I'm sorry, but you're wrong, RLC has changed a lot because people want to see more from these girls, and RLC pushed them to do sex-bending shows, but the girls would like to go back to how it was once RLC (Belle's words) if they don't do this, they don't stay long

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Do not take into account that Nora and Jessica can be real friends since they shared the same roof two years ago, no it's true, it's really inconceivable 😂

i'm sure Nora is good friends with most to the girls and it shows with how some of them get away with murder.  what's your point?  it's really inconceivable that she would show up to smooth things over between the girls due to the 48 hour hiatus of Sara & Stella?

and you say you don't speculate, sorry but i'm going to have to use the BS card on that one.  you speculate just like everyone else, the difference is that some post about it and you don't!

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

sono sicuro che Nora è una buona amica della maggior parte delle ragazze. che senso hai? è davvero inconcepibile che si presenterebbe per appianare le cose tra le ragazze a causa della pausa di 48 ore di Sara e Stella?

e dici di non speculare, scusa ma avrò una carta BS su quella. devi solo dire altro, la differenza è che alcuni

Oh yes. Nora also knows Salma, Damira and all the other girls who are and have been here

Just now, Mauri said:

Oh yes. Nora also knows Salma, Damira and all the other girls who are and have been here

yes....i know she does and i'm sure she see's a lot of them and especially on Wednesday nights when they have their business dinners and no telling what else......hell, some girls don't even bother to come home for 48 hours afterwards LMAO.  then all these people get so worried about their absence when the girls are just somewhere giving it up to random guys.....toooo funny!!