Alibaba (2019) Part #1

10 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Is the same that was there with alibaba and archie on the night of the "cheating theme party" in both apartments?

It is yes. I thought I'd seen her before. Nothing happened that night, but I think it will be different tonight as they are alone and Ali is now single.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Is the same that was there with alibaba and archie on the night of the "cheating theme party" in both apartments?

Nikki&archi just officially made up everything is okay between them 

I don't think we will be seeing morgiana around for awhile  because she cause some trouble with that situation bringing that guy to Alibaba apartment like she lives there she got way too comfortable 

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

Nikki&archi just officially made up everything is okay between them 

I don't think we will be seeing morgiana around for awhile  because she cause some trouble with that situation bringing that guy to Alibaba apartment like she lives there she got way too comfortable 

It wasn't always ok?? lool seems a nice theater :biggrin:
Yes, if the managers likes her so much give herself a place or put her at nikki%archie guest room.. for sure it will be good for the cheating theme with morgiana and archie in the same place while nikki will visit alibaba

Just now, Sparkles said:

Yes, if the managers likes her so much give herself a place or put her at nikki%archie guest room.. for sure it will be good for the cheating theme with morgiana and archie in the same place while nikki will visit alibaba

That's one hell of a wish you got there😁😂

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Your conspiracy theories are just getting ridiculous now.