Alibaba (2019) Part #1

Poor Alibaba, a wild night of sex at his apartment and he is stuck back in Archi and Nikki's guest room lol.

I am wondering now if he and his GF broke up - they did have a fight about a week ago, she got mad at him about something and they never seemed to truly reconcile, though they did have sex a few more times.

Could explain why he was left behind at Archi and Nikki's tonight.

8 minutes ago, Calvin2004 said:

Poor Alibaba, a wild night of sex at his apartment and he is stuck back in Archi and Nikki's guest room lol.

I am wondering now if he and his GF broke up - they did have a fight about a week ago, she got mad at him about something and they never seemed to truly reconcile, though they did have sex a few more times.

Could explain why he was left behind at Archi and Nikki's tonight.

The may have broken up. Last sex from them in the archives is on 2nd September, and they were having sex every day at the start. Alibaba has been jerking off a bit recently which he didn't used to do when he was getting it from his girlfriend.

9 minutes ago, stanley said:

The may have broken up. Last sex from them in the archives is on 2nd September, and they were having sex every day at the start. Alibaba has been jerking off a bit recently which he didn't used to do when he was getting it from his girlfriend.

Will be much more interesting watching Morgiana as a free spirit now...

1 minute ago, stanley said:

Would be good if Clark & Afrodita would open up a 3rd apartment with Morgiana. I would hope that Alibaba isn't removed to make way for Morgiana.

Maybe they could move either Alibaba or Morgiana to the spare guest room at Nikki and Archi's and let the other keep the smaller apartment.  She definitely is game now and would have gone all the way the other night with friendzone guy if he wasnt so hung up on Nikki.  

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, stanley said:

I think the other night, the whole party was set up for Nikki and the guy to have sex, but she got cold feet.

Morgiana for sure is the more wild one. She is down for any guy she likes it seems. Nikki has to play a role with other guys to keep it interesting but in fact never will fuck anybody else but Archi...

42 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nikki has to play a role with other guys to keep it interesting but in fact never will fuck anybody else but Archi...

We shall see.....

Archi fucked another girl last week, and before that happened I would have said Archi would never fuck anyone but Nikki, but he did.

Tonight they had sex in the same room as another couple for the first time. And as I said before I think the party at the weekend was planned so Nikki could get fucked by the guest guy, but she got cold feet.

Whether they take this any further remains to be seen, but at the moment I wouldn't say with any certainty that she won't have sex with someone else.