B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - August #5 / September #1

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Nothing posted about Megan and Holly just now which was a lot more sensual than the Sofie show...but this is just my opinion, and I preferred it...

I wasn't even watching the Sofie show for that same reason 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Nothing posted about Megan and Holly just now which was a lot more sensual than the Sofie show...but this is just my opinion, and I preferred it...

Nothing posted about ADD's show either. I think people are done with the current cast (bar Holly, who seems delightful). They jumped the shark with the boys visiting, should have been their finale.

And I don't find "frantically rubbing a girl's pussy for 10 minutes straight" sensual. It clearly didn't do much for her. What we've got here is a failure to communicate. 😊

• Like 1

Just now, gaelgamorkh said:

Nothing posted about ADD's show either. I think people are done with the current cast (bar Holly, who seems delightful). They jumped the shark with the boys visiting, should have been their finale.

And I don't find "frantically rubbing a girl's pussy for 10 minutes straight" sensual. It clearly didn't do much for her. What we've got here is a failure to communicate. 😊

It was more sensual than the Sofie show, which was also much more frantic pussy rubbing. We've probably just been submitted to overload...😏

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, happyone said:

rubbing that increased with speed

I will admit that I wasn't watching either performance very closely, but every time I glanced over, Megan was going full whack. Sofie and Sara had my attention because it had the potential of getting interesting. Sara is enough of a wild card to wrestle control away from Sofie, which would be good to watch. Sadly, I didn't catch that Sofie had the painters in, so...