Sicilia & Pablo (2019) Part #1

Guest Just In

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, coolcucumber said:

This is so confusing!!! damn so sicillia is not his actual gf ? and if that's the case, the activities in this house today may speak for it

They are more of business partners, absolutely nothing wrong with that. It actually make it more exciting.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

@zoifan we was sure in our doubts.. Found him.. the guy already appeared before at piper&hunter old house but the girl was another one

1172533544_bandicam2019-05-2701-14-22-755.thumb.jpg.31f25acfef16cd2aec470433be8f999d.jpg  0

OMG, you are good.

You should make a good portfolio manager.

• Like 1

Just now, zoifan said:

OMG, you are good.

You should make a good portfolio manager.

There wasn't a lot of possibilities to check taking in consideration where they are, specially in the last months (where the memory should be more accurate)

7 minutes ago, zoifan said:

They are more of business partners, absolutely nothing wrong with that. It actually make it more exciting.

Agree with the first part. disagree with the second one..

P.S. Don't forget to say that you hate them, or you know what will happen soon :biggrin:

Hi Sicillia, hi Pablo,
you have started your participation in VHTV very well
In less than 24 hours you have offered us excellent performances.
However I would like to give you a couple of suggestions:
1. Always consider the position of the cams; last night you spent a long time with your friend in an area badly shot by the cams;
2. Try to maintain better lighting.

6 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

I doubt she's going to fuck this guy but still keeps me glued in. Place is already infinitely more interesting than Melissa/Sergio's monumental house of disappointment.

100% agreed