Sicilia & Pablo (2019) Part #1

Guest Just In

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

It's too hot or too cold in there for Pablo??

2138681952_bandicam2019-08-2801-05-25-231.thumb.jpg.365bea31ffd0a23d6a6a7bfe46a1e01f.jpg

maybe the twitter admin got it wrong and the guest guy we have been thinking is actually pablo ? and the blonde one is the guest guy because on twitter in another post when sicilia was giving bj to guest guy (which we are thinking he is), twitter admin said there sicilia and pablo in bedroom

Just now, coolcucumber said:

maybe the twitter admin got it wrong and the guest guy we have been thinking is actually pablo ? and the blonde one is the guest guy because on twitter in another post when sicilia was giving bj to guest guy (which we are thinking he is), twitter admin said there sicilia and pablo in bedroom

In that case she fucked the guest first thing in the morning and without condom....so I don't think so, unless his BF is not allowed to touch her pussy... This is weird but I liked it!!😅

6 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

No, pablo is the "extra" tonight.. there was a photo of them..  twitter guy sometimes don't know who are who.. or say "sicilia&pablo" bedroom but not refering to them (persons) but the space itself 

1 minute ago, Dlinhagen said:

In that case she fucked the guest first thing in the morning and without condom....so I don't think so, unless his BF is not allowed to touch her pussy... This is weird but I liked it!!😅

lol i completely forgot about it, then you maybe right coz guest guy still hasn't fucked her

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

No, the pablo is the "extra" tonight.. there was a photo of them..  twitter guy sometimes don't know who are who.. or say "sicilia&pablo" bedroom but not refering to them (persons) but the space itself 

that could be the case, thanks, so this house then started well 🤣 still think the cumshot with guest guy was for the rating but i don't mind it at all as of now 😂

Just now, Sparkles said:

@zoifan we was sure in our doubts.. Found him.. the guy already appeared before at piper&hunter old house but the girl was another one

1172533544_bandicam2019-05-2701-14-22-755.thumb.jpg.31f25acfef16cd2aec470433be8f999d.jpg

This is so confusing!!! damn so sicillia is not his actual gf ? and if that's the case, the activities in this house today may speak for it

that could be the case, thanks, so this house then started well 🤣 still think the cumshot with guest guy was for the rating but i don't mind it at all as of now 😂

yep.. they was checking the graphs after.. and then the 3 went to bed

But i guess they aren't a couple.. are something else

• Like 1

This is so confusing!!! damn so sicillia is not his actual gf ? and if that's the case, the activities in this house today may speak for it

Even i think that they may not be a couple.. the photo have 3 months.. it's perfectly possible that at that time he had that girl.. and now have another

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Even i think that they may not be a couple.. the photo have 3 months.. it's perfectly possible that at that time he had that girl.. and now have another

I guess coming days will tell us the more picture whether the guest guy stays more than one night or not and only sicilia and pablo lives in this apartment from now on

• Like 1