Sicilia & Pablo (2019) Part #1

Guest Just In

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I don't. I'm not surprised by anything anymore. It's all a joke and a half at this point. I don't blame the tenants for doing whatever it takes to turn a buck. I do however question why anyone would pay for it. 

Always in the dark.

Mask.

Broken camera in bedroom (many times this month).

Does it seem enough to be angry with VHTV?

• Like 2

It is now 15 days that the cam # 10 (the one in front of the bed) does not work, falls to the ground, is covered by curtains, etc.
I have already sent 3 tickets to VHTV and they have always replied: "tomorrow everything will be fixed".
This is a complete lack of respect for those who pay a subscription.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, budda said:

It is now 15 days that the cam # 10 (the one in front of the bed) does not work, falls to the ground, is covered by curtains, etc.
I have already sent 3 tickets to VHTV and they have always replied: "tomorrow everything will be fixed".
This is a complete lack of respect for those who pay a subscription.

Did not recognize at all as I guess it is more than 15 days when I watched the place 🤣

21 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Did not recognize at all as I guess it is more than 15 days when I watched the place 🤣

Sorry, I did a mistake. First ticket regarding cam #10 was sent on September 3rd. One month ago !!!

VHTV Support (Voyeur House TV)

Dear XXX,

Hello,

Dear xxx, I'm really sorry for that inconvenience. We are fixing it right now. I hope we will end it ASAP.
Please take our apologies.

Best,
Voyeur House TV