Sicilia & Pablo (2019) Part #1

Guest Just In

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

When they first appeared at Lisa's, MMZ had one or two threesomes, Zahia's boyfriend fucked Monsoon and I believe all of them had a foursome. Then they got their own place and literally ALL that openess disappeared.

I presume that openness was for Lisa & Grants benefit to convince them to give them their own apartment. In the case of Pablo & Sicilia, they already had an apartment.

I suspect even Alex and Lina have given up on this place as the promised extra cams so far hasn't happened.

• Like 1

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, stanley said:

I presume that openness was for Lisa & Grants benefit to convince them to give them their own apartment. In the case of Pablo & Sicilia, they already had an apartment.

I suspect even Alex and Lina have given up on this place as the promised extra cams so far hasn't happened.

I can understand that. Why invest extra money when the tenants do nothing there. You won't see this money back...

So the livingroom badly needs extra cams and re-positioning of existing ones and they've done nothing to them.

The loggias need sorting as there are large blindspots and they've done nothing to them.

The bathroom cam really needs looking at.

We are still missing a kitchen cam that was there previously.

The only room in the house that was fine is the bedroom and that is the only room that they've changed the cams in.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, stanley said:

So the livingroom badly needs extra cams and re-positioning of existing ones and they've done nothing to them.

The loggias need sorting as there are large blindspots and they've done nothing to them.

The only room in the house that was fine is the bedroom and that is the only room that they've changed the cams in.

Pretty strange yes... 

26 minutes ago, stanley said:

Well, here I support managers. Objectively, they do not make content even on 11 cameras. When new apartments added and S&P go down in 10+ = they will hardly pay for these cameras. There is no point adding new cameras, or rather, it will only complicate all situation (going to zero by money or increasing $ losses).

10 minutes ago, groomy said:

Well, here I support managers. Objectively, they do not make content even on 11 cameras. When new apartments added and S&P go down in 10+ = they will hardly pay for these cameras. There is no point adding new cameras, or rather, it will only complicate all situation (going to zero by money or increasing $ losses).

It's hard for me to imagine how they earn money at all. I guess that place is rather expensive too.

Although the apartment is desperately in need of additional cams, if the managers are unwilling to provide extra cams, then improvements could be made to the existing ones. They could move one of the loggia cams to the livingroom and have it pointed directly at the couch with a close up view. The participants could then be told all loggia areas are off limits apart from the the part that has a camera.

But surely it wouldn't be much expense to add 3 or 4 new cameras. Alex & Lina used to have at least 8 apartments online and now they have only 3, so they should have plenty of spare camera's somewhere so they shouldn't need to buy any more.

2 hours ago, stanley said:

Camera 9 has been changed so you can not see in the elevator.

Maybe the managers believe that 11 cameras are enough for the bad presentation.

😁