Leonie & Barney (2019) Part #2

10 minutes ago, Dlinhagen said:

Abofeteó un Barney En La Cara sin provocación ... Seguro que Tienen Problemas, Pero No sentimentales. Ella es inestable Como la nitroglicerina.

I'm sick of hearing this nonsense! I haven't seen the cake but I'm sure you deserve it and many more! She's not unstable! Leonie is proven to be much more sociable with her friends than Barney is. Barney is completely antisocial, overbearing and stupid. The big problem here is Barney and no one else! Leonie doesn't deserve a guy like this!

• Like 1

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Gudari said:

I'm sick of hearing this nonsense! I haven't seen the cake but I'm sure you deserve it and many more! She's not unstable! Leonie is proven to be much more sociable with her friends than Barney is. Barney is completely antisocial, overbearing and stupid. The big problem here is Barney and no one else! Leonie doesn't deserve a guy like this!

Entiendo que quieres decir que Barney merece bofetones ?? porque? por no ser sociable? Entiendo y comparto que Leonie daría más juego con un alguien más sociable que Barney. Pero esa chica tiene mucho temperamento y tendria que controlar sus ataques de ira.

So you think Barney deserve the slaps?? why? For not being social? I understand and agreed that Leonie would be more interesting with a more social BF than Barney. But Leonie has a lot of temperament y she should take care of her bouts of anger.

• Like 2

On 10/21/2019 at 10:47 AM, Dlinhagen said:

Entiendo que quieres decir que Barney merece bofetones ?? porque? por no ser sociable? Entiendo y comparto que Leonie daría más juego con un alguien más sociable que Barney. Pero esa chica tiene mucho temperamento y tendria que controlar sus ataques de ira.

So you think Barney deserve the slaps?? why? For not being social? I understand and agreed that Leonie would be more interesting with a more social BF than Barney. But Leonie has a lot of temperament y she should take care of her bouts of anger.

so Leonie gets frustrated with this guy.. He's two faced when it comes to his interaction with women..he acts like an ass if she interacts with men..why bother getting with other couples if you're gonna cower behind your phone then come down on her if she plays as a group..not on his sneaky massage table where he finger's every woman that lays on it..right now he is running interference to keep Bart and Isa's hands off her..leonie having a temper has nothing to do with this tonight..

12 minutes ago, Houlii said:

so Leonie gets frustrated with this guy.. He's two faced when it comes to his interaction with women..he acts like an ass if she interacts with men..why bother getting with other couples if you're gonna cower behind your phone then come down on her if she plays as a group..not on his sneaky massage table where he finger's every woman that lays on it..right now he is running interference to keep Bart and Isa's hands off her..leonie having a temper has nothing to do with this tonight..

Tonight this apt. hit a new low. With this progression, in a week, all the girls from the friend-circus will be wearing masks 24x7. What a waste of time!

• Like 1