B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - September #2

0845 Damira left B4 with her suitcase after 88 days in B3, B1 and B4

Thank you very much for your lively life, your smile and gentle being, and for setting an almost unbeatable record in how many you got to eat while you were here
I wish you all the best in the future, have a good trip home and take care of yourself Damira

Welcome back

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Megan y Holly en la bañera

Me aburren un poco estas dos juntas, Holly parece el perrito faldero de Megan, y Megan se aprovecha de Holly y solo le interesa para estar primera en las repeticiones.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Thank you Damina for the fun months you proportioned to viewers,i call you..the men hunter..but in a good way😁.A true resident,no bullshitt tease..was fun to watch you and your two blonde girlfriends roommates.Hope you return next summer!Neon Thank You GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals.

• Like 4

Looks like a pussy free diet for a while now that the queen has left. All the superlatives have been quoted already and it will take someone very special before Damira loses her crown. She is simply the best and better than all the rest (to quote that other great queen) 👌😍

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

New towels on Damira's old bed. So Debby is not moving downstairs..
Mila left B2, but her suitcase is still there...

Ho god..if a girl of actual b2 moves to b4 place is doom ,with Megan is already more than enought.One of the actual b4 residents should keep domina room and a new girl arrive(that needs to be like Damina..).If they bring a b2,b1 girl then it's over(for some months).