B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - September #2

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

onestamente ...... le ragazze sono reali nel fatto che si può vedere, diverso da quello .... sono tutti falsi !! perché si sussurrano? perché si fanno sicuro di non poter vedere cosa c'è sul proprio telefono il 90% del tempo? perché si lasciano andare fuori a 2 & 3 del mattino? perché un viaggio di 45 minuti da B4 a B1 prendere 4 ore? perché non c'è sottotitoli su RLC? le risposte a tutte queste domande e molte altre è perché sono tutti falsi !!

Questa è l'ultima risposta a voi TBN !!

Occhei then do not say Megan is false because from how you said you are all, really strange that it is you to say that you give the last answer usually everyone says it to you😂

14 minutes ago, Theblacknight04 said:

Quindi lei fuori fa tutto e come lo sai che non lo so e non è possibile cambiare le coppie qui fuori?

First; it has never been a real couple exchange between B & N and M&BF, so, if they really wanted to do a couple exchange, they would have done it really, but it wasn't like that because everyone fucked their girlfriend,
  Second: Megan and Belle have had their boyfriends for a few years now, but Nate & Rocco didn't know each other, this means that outside the RLC they never met the two couples, not even Belle & Megan, and anyway, if the couple exchange , did not happen in front of the cameras for money, let alone outside RLC,
Third: Megan is jealous, she doesn't really like him fucking other girls, and Belle too, so I don't think couples will change outside of RLC

2 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Primo; non è mai stato uno scambio vero e proprio paio tra B & N e M & BF, così, se davvero volevano fare uno scambio di coppia, avrebbero fatto davvero, ma non è stato così, perché tutti scopata loro fidanzata,
  Secondo: Megan e Belle hanno avuto i loro fidanzati per alcuni anni ormai, ma Nate e Rocco non si conoscevano, questo significa che al di fuori del RLC non hanno mai soddisfatte le due coppie, nemmeno Belle & Megan, e in ogni caso, se lo scambio coppia, non è avvenuto davanti alle telecamere per soldi, per non parlare di fuori RLC,
Terzo: Megan è geloso, non lo fa in realtà come lui cazzo altre ragazze, e Belle anche, in modo non credo che le coppie cambieranno al di fuori del RLC

Well wait, I don't think we can talk about jealousy, there won't have been sex but anyway they changed, not to mention that Nate couldn't have an erection so it wouldn't be fair but I appreciated the fun and the conversion to English

6 minutes ago, Theblacknight04 said:

Beh aspetta, non penso che possiamo parlare di gelosia, non ci sarà stato sesso ma comunque sono cambiati, per non parlare del fatto che Nate non poteva avere un'erezione, quindi non sarebbe giusto ma ho apprezzato il divertimento e la conversione in inglese

Megan has often quarreled with Rocco of jealousy, because she thinks he comes to B4 just to do something with the other girls, and this is very funny, since she is the one who organizes these shows, and the fact that Nate couldn't have a erection, put us perhaps the performance anxiety, or, even the alcohol does its negative part, but in any case they are not and will never become swingers, you can feel comfortable

Just now, Mauri said:

Megan ha spesso litigato con Rocco di gelosia, perché pensa egli viene a b4 solo fare qualcosa con le altre ragazze, e questo è molto divertente, dal momento che lei è quella che organizza questi spettacoli, e il fatto che Nate non poteva avere un'erezione, ci ha messo forse l'ansia da prestazione, oppure, anche l'alcol fa il suo parte negativa, ma in ogni caso non sono e non diventeranno mai scambisti, si può stare tranquillo

Well I think that the way you think the quarrels are also part of real life, and I'm not sure that even out of here they can't be, I don't think alcohol influences an erection also because it has always had problems 3 times and Rocco has also always been drinking

5 minutes ago, Theblacknight04 said:

Beh, penso che il modo in cui pensi che anche i litigi facciano parte della vita reale, e non sono sicuro che anche da qui non possano esserlo, non penso che l'alcol influenzi l'erezione anche perché ha sempre avuto problemi 3 volte e anche Rocco ha sempre bevuto

certain that the quarrels are part of real life, but if you are jealous, do not put the tuofidanzato at the center of attention, you keep it for yourself, and trust alcohol has a great influence on erection if you drink a lot, Rocco has never drunk so much

Just now, Mauri said:

certo che le liti sono parte della vita reale, ma se siete gelosi, non mettere il tuofidanzato al centro dell'attenzione, è tenerlo per te, e l'alcol la fiducia ha una grande influenza su di erezione se si beve molto, Rocco ha mai bevuto così tanto

I honestly don't remember a fight because of jealousy, but it doesn't seem to have been drunk so as to affect an erection 3 times at a young age

40 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

honestly ...... the girls are real in the fact that you can see them, other than that ... they are all fake !! why do they whisper?  why do they not let you see what they are looking at on their phones 90% of the time? why do they leave to go out at 2 & 3 in the morning? why does a 45 minute trip from B4 to B1 take 4 hours? why is there no closed captioning on RLC? the answers to all these questions is all fake !!

This is the last response to you TBN !!

With exception of a few girls i don't think the girls are fake,they do fake stuff,pretend to be what they aren't,to put shows at night,and do most of real stuff off cams,but that's because what their boss sayed them to do..Pretty sure most of this girls aren't lesbians,not even bi..but that's what the site wants to stream..most of this girls have to pretend to be what they are arent..what is fake is what was instructed they to do,that's why we nowdays have so little real life in cams in rlc.And doesn't seem it gona change any time soon.

5 minutes ago, Theblacknight04 said:

Sinceramente non ricordo un combattimento a causa della gelosia, ma non sembra essere stato bevuto per colpire un'erezione 3 volte in giovane età

it happened often, the last two times, they were, one in the pool the night before they went to B3, because he hoped he fucked Belle, and she thought he had come just for that, and then Saturday night at the pool, if he drinks alcohol strong, you may have erection problems, but it is not the same for everyone

Just now, Mauri said:

è accaduto spesso, le ultime due volte, erano, uno in piscina la sera prima di andare a B3, perché sperava ha scopato Belle, e pensò che era venuto solo per questo, e poi Sabato sera presso la piscina, se beve alcolici forte, si possono avere problemi di erezione, ma non è lo stesso per tutti

I honestly have always seen drinking beers and wine I don't think it can affect that

2 minutes ago, Theblacknight04 said:

Sinceramente ho sempre visto bere birre e vino, non credo che possa influire su questo

it depends on how much you drink, or you have erection problems, even stress can cause this, you will get tired of being here, or it is the embarrassment