B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - September #2

Damira,  I will not miss you but there are a lot of fans on this forum that will miss you dearly.  You are really leaving an impression in a bunch of people's minds and hearts.  I was fortunate enough to see a few pictures of you and a couple of short video clips and I must say that you have a beautiful body and a very extraverted personality, which means you will do fine in this crazy ass world of ours.  Have a safe flight to wherever your next adventure is and don't forget to brush your teeth and eat your pussy's, fruit, and vegetables.  I recommend at least 8 ounces of protein a week but that of course is entirely up to you.  Keep your fitness training up because one thing I noticed about you was your superb legs and the way they went all the way up to that round ass.  So take care and enjoy yourself in whatever you are doing and remember......if Damira ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!!

• Like 1

A Damira might like it or not, but it certainly was an excellent tenant of these apartments, for me it was too exaggerated, but I recognize that it was the right person to animate these apartments at the end of life, your 22 years seem to me lived to the limit, I hope you can relax a little now

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1