B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - September #2

Just now, Mauri said:

Certo, lei è falso e utilizza le ragazze, e non mi può dire il contrario, perché si vede troppo, in modo da non ricominciare da capo, perché non ho più voglia di rispondere a voi, lo dico quello che voglio e quello che vedo, se non ti piace, pazienza

Why wouldn't you even have valid arguments, don't you think they all do it for money? Or do you think Damira licked so many pussies because she wanted to?

1 minute ago, Theblacknight04 said:

Why wouldn't you even have valid arguments, don't you think they all do it for money? Or do you think Damira licked so many pussies because she wanted to?

A bit of both I think, money and because she likes it 😉

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Theblacknight04 said:

Perché non dovresti nemmeno avere argomenti validi, non pensi che lo facciano tutti per soldi? O pensi che Damira abbia leccato tante fighe perché voleva?

of course they do it for money, but at least Damira wasn't fake

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Theblacknight04 said:

Quindi secondo te fuori di qui andrà a leccare le fighe giusto? Perché se la tua risposta è no significa che anche lei era falsa

Damira is probably bisexual, and she fucks everything she finds, so she will also do it outside RLC, the others don't, there are friend translations, none of them has ever had lesbian experiences before and even couple exchanges, RLC has changed because some people, want to see more from these girls, that has nothing to do with the voyeur, the girls would not want to do what they do now with all this sex, they would like to go back to how it once was, a little more real and unexpected,

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Mauri said:

sure, she is fake and uses the girls, and you can't tell me the opposite because you see it too, so don't start again because I no longer want to answer you, I say what I want and what I see, if you don't like it, patience

yes, i agree, Megan is very fake!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Damira è probabilmente bisessuali e lei scopa tutto quello che trova, così lei sarà anche farlo al di fuori RLC, gli altri non lo fanno, ci sono amico traduzioni, nessuno di loro ha mai avuto esperienze lesbiche prima e anche gli scambi di coppia, RLC è cambiato perché alcune persone, vogliono vedere di più da queste ragazze, che non ha nulla a che fare con il voyeur, le ragazze non vorrebbe fare quello che fanno ora con tutto questo sesso, vorrebbero tornare a come era una volta, un po ' più reale e inaspettato,

So she outside make all and how you know this i don t know and change couples outside here not possible?

7 minutes ago, Theblacknight04 said:

Harley Davidson but for you who is real?

honestly ...... the girls are real in the fact that you can see them, other than that ... they are all fake !! why do they whisper?  why do they not let you see what they are looking at on their phones 90% of the time? why do they leave to go out at 2 & 3 in the morning? why does a 45 minute trip from B4 to B1 take 4 hours? why is there no closed captioning on RLC? the answers to all these questions is all fake !!

This is the last response to you TBN !!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1