B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - September #2

3 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

she is worthless all she is .just a waste of a bed ,and so tell us why she make sure to go to the far side of the back yard .to do her nude tanning. when the sun light is just as good on the terrace and pool cam 4-2.i will tell you why she wants to stay as far from the cams as she can. all you need to do is watch her just like going and hiding out the left sie door on cam 3-16 cam .or just staying right out side the  kitchen  door to hide. 

I already answered this. Look 3 comments up. 👆

Just now, ed2 said:

I hope she brings her date one day... If not to please us, just to prove someone wrong.

so she can go and hide from the cams in the back yard or just go out the lelfside door on cam 3-16 .like she does all the time or just hide outside the kitchen doors .she should just stay away .with the ones she wants to be with outside the apts..SHE IS WORTHLESS BEING HERE.SO PLEASE CHERRY FIND A PLACE TO STAY OR JUST STAY WITH THE ONES YOU ARE WITH OUTSIDE THE RLC apt …...

20 minutes ago, ed2 said:

You sun tan where the sun is! And she started alot closer, but she moved as the sun moved! I really don't get your argument! If she wanted to avoid the camera, why didn't she go to the beach to sunbath, and why didn't she go to the toilet to masturbate, like so many have done before her? Amongst them, the twins, who you liked very much, if I remember correct?

you need to go back and look at replay she went to the far side from the time she went out to the back yard ….

4 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

you need to go back and look at replay she went to the far side from the time she went out to the back yard ….

and im sorry to let you know I do have replay...just go and watch when she goes out there .and the sun light was good at cam 4-2 and cam 4-3 but them cams was just to closes for her to hide ….she is worthless on here...

2 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

and im sorry to let you know I do have replay...just go and watch when she goes out there .and the sun light was good at cam 4-2 and cam 4-3 but them cams was just to closes for her to hide ….she is worthless on here...

now im done time to go back and watch the best Barcelona girl .on here now on replay (JESS ) NIGHT ED2 HOPE YOU GO AND WATCH JUST WHERE YOUR WORTHLEES GIR PUT HER BLANKET DOWN AT WHEN SHE FIRST GOES OUT TO THE BACK YARD .and you will see that she stays in the same place .till she goes back in .then when magen and holly and her eat out there that is when she is closer to cam in the back yard ….

22 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

You see:

Sun 🌞 https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/28_37?ts=1568550029&from=share          Shadow 🌳 https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/28_35?ts=1568550041&from=share

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

so she can go and hide from the cams in the back yard or just go out the lelfside door on cam 3-16 .like she does all the time or just hide outside the kitchen doors .she should just stay away .with the ones she wants to be with outside the apts..SHE IS WORTHLESS BEING HERE.SO PLEASE CHERRY FIND A PLACE TO STAY OR JUST STAY WITH THE ONES YOU ARE WITH OUTSIDE THE RLC apt …...

Hmm... Everyone goes to the porch outside the kitchen to smoke, I guess because it's under roof, but it's nothing that applies to Cherry specificly.

I do not like it either, and I think RLC should put up a camera there.

Just now, ed2 said:

and like I said she put it on the far side of the back yard .and never move from that spot .till she went in then when megan and holly and her eat that when she came closer .so tell us mrs ed2 did she move from the spot she lay her blanket down ..no she did not and was the sun light just as good on cams 4-2 and 4-3 . yes but then we would have had a better view .and like I sad the worthless cherry doesn't want to be seen on good cams veiws

Just now, bud2966 said:

and like I said she put it on the far side of the back yard .and never move from that spot .till she went in then when megan and holly and her eat that when she came closer .so tell us mrs ed2 did she move from the spot she lay her blanket down ..no she did not and was the sun light just as good on cams 4-2 and 4-3 . yes but then we would have had a better view .and like I sad the worthless cherry doesn't want to be seen on good cams views

and they was no shadow on cam 4-2 just look that cam is on the left side of the pool if you didn't know..🤣🤣🤣..the shodow was at cam 4-1 .so 🤣🤣🤣

17 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Hmm... Everyone goes to the porch outside the kitchen to smoke, I guess because it's under roof, but it's nothing that applies to Cherry specificly.

I do not like it either, and I think RLC should put up a camera there.

but she makes sure that she stays there to hide. the rest walk on out to be seen but not the worthless cherry. she only goes out where she will be out of good views .from the cams she has shown us that .when she goes out to suntan .or when see goes out to the pool at night .just for the fact the views suck just like her being here...

25 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

and like I said she put it on the far side of the back yard .and never move from that spot .till she went in then when megan and holly and her eat that when she came closer .so tell us mrs ed2 did she move from the spot she lay her blanket down ..no she did not and was the sun light just as good on cams 4-2 and 4-3 . yes but then we would have had a better view .and like I sad the worthless cherry doesn't want to be seen on good cams veiws

I just showed you that, at the time she laid down: No!

She laid down closer to the camera a few days ago, when the sun was there.

9 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

and they was no shadow on cam 4-2 just look that cam is on the left side of the pool if you didn't know..🤣🤣🤣..the shodow was at cam 4-1 .so 🤣🤣🤣

A narrow strip on this edge of the pool, not much space to lay in.